The Ultimate Harry Potter Thread

Captain Maw 07-24-2005 11:42 PM
wow... the book is great.... at least what i hear from those spoilers. which i can't resist reading.
Bllue 07-25-2005 07:43 PM
spoiler (highlight to read):
I am really confused about how Draco's vanishing cabinet works. Thats one of the only parts I don't get.
I think that I would have reacted the same exact way Ginny did when Harry let her go, because it's just so obvious.
Where does it say that Voldemort cursed the job? Well, it does seem obvious that he did, but I would have never thought of that If I didn't read these posts that ruin the story for me. I'm done now, but still.

I actually took the book to school to read it, (summer school) but that ruined it because IT WAS SOOOO SAD!!!!!! My teacher started reading and said he heard it was sad, but anyway, I really needed to cry! I'm saying it as if it was the same thing as going pee... Those stupid superficial snobbs who care only about what every body else thinks about what they look like as the most important thing in the world already think its funny that I support Virginity, so crying over a funeral would be ridiculous. *lets air out slowly* That was really sad though.
Constable Crunch 07-27-2005 08:50 AM
The book was really good.... I wasnt perfectly happy when Dumbledore died, as he was my favorite character... But I was very happy when Harry and Ginny got together... I knew something like that would have to happen... I have a weird need to read the books 4-6 again... just to read them. The book is just amazing... wow
Patsai 08-04-2005 11:49 AM
I haven't read Harry Potter since around the release of the fourth book (which was almost six years ago), and it pissed me off so much that no word about the fifth book came out for a long time that I basically dropped interest in the whole series because of it. I may reread the series again, but has anyone felt the same way?
Generalissimo D 08-08-2005 04:52 PM

HERMIONE DIES.

Sharpshooter005 07-16-2007 12:51 AM
Hermione dies in the new harry potter novel, this information was leaked by scholastic publishing employees
Ace of Spades 07-16-2007 12:55 AM
Harry is never gonna get any now.
Generalissimo D 07-16-2007 12:57 AM
Hagrid dies too.
evanASF27 07-16-2007 01:16 AM
Shouldn't this go here?

Oddly enough, I found out this nugget of information (the HP spoiler, not the "wrong forum" bit) while watching the Nathan's '07 competition on the 4th. Some young competitor showed a sign with
"Hermione Dies"
written on it while walking up to the stage. Roll Eyes
Nine Kuze 07-16-2007 01:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Hermione dies in the new harry potter novel, this information was leaked by scholastic publishing employees.

I was undercover for eight months, acting as Harry Potter fanboy surrounded by people who read this drivel.

I'm just saying the information I leaked out to my partners in our outfit damn sure better be worth what I went though.

It... it better be.
Peace.
Generalissimo D 07-16-2007 01:19 AM
Spoilerz?
Sharpshooter005 07-16-2007 02:09 AM
We all need to make sacrifices in this conflict.
Sharpshooter005 07-16-2007 03:15 AM
Oh there was a thread for this...well mines more cryptic, so it'll snag more people into my trap

(It's not really a trap, I want to help you..help you from the darkness you inhabit. The light is painful initially, you will learn though)
Ace of Spades 07-16-2007 12:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Kuze
quote:
Hermione dies in the new harry potter novel, this information was leaked by scholastic publishing employees.

I was undercover for eight months, acting as Harry Potter fanboy surrounded by people who read this drivel.

I'm just saying the information I leaked out to my partners in our outfit damn sure better be worth what I went though.

It... it better be.
Peace.

Now launching the Nuke that will kill everyone in the next book. Commander Nine.
Wazpy 07-16-2007 03:16 PM
I don't read these, but spoiling a book without a warning is a real dick move.
The Baker St. Irregular 07-16-2007 04:07 PM
quote:

sh**, and I was so sure it was going to be Ron... Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Wazpy

Yeah.

I read the books and I have not appreciated this one bit. Neutral
Nine Kuze 07-16-2007 04:43 PM
quote:

I don't either, hell I don't touch anything involving Harry Potter, but spoiling the death like that without the spoiler was kind of the point.

The being a dick move and all that noise. I see where you are coming from, but I just found it funny myself.
Peace.
Wazpy 07-16-2007 06:09 PM
Just because it means nothing to you doesn't mean you're not ruining something important to somebody else. Some people have been waiting years for this stuff.
Nine Kuze 07-16-2007 06:23 PM
quote:
Just because it means nothing to you doesn't mean you're not ruining something important to somebody else. Some people have been waiting years for this stuff.

It almost sounds like you think I made the thread and spoiled it. I'm not blaming Sharpie (same person, we need to stick together) and I do understand what you mean as well. I may not like Harry Potter but I respect those that do.

And from what I heard from others, this was actually leaked out a while ago. This reminds me of the thread Sharpie made a while ago where he said the spoiler is that you are reading a children's book. Somethin' so lol.
Peace.
X Prime 07-16-2007 06:51 PM
quote:

And they need to find something more worthwhile to occupy their time.