We're Back!

Zopwx2 03-10-2005 11:08 PM
YAy!

Thanks to Krang, Shredder, and everyone else!
R.Smith 03-10-2005 11:16 PM
A big round of applause to Krang and Shredder for working so hard to get everything back up and running!
BethMcBeth 03-11-2005 01:27 AM
Congrads on gettting the Forums back up! ^_^"" WE sure missed you all! ^_^"" Keep up the most excellent works and thanks for getting PCF back up to full speeds! ^_^"" Weeeeeeeee!!!!! Thanks you guys soo much!!!
Captain Maw 03-18-2005 01:51 AM
The Video Clips are getting 404'd to me for some reason. Also the unofficial big o site is "temporarily unavailable" and to "check after midnight EST". anyone know anything about this?
Krang 03-18-2005 02:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
The Video Clips are getting 404'd to me for some reason.

Hmm, I'll look into that.

Edit: It looks like P-C.net mysteriously changed IPs on me. I updated the DNS, so it should be fixed in a few hours or so.

quote:
Also the unofficial big o site is "temporarily unavailable" and to "check after midnight EST". anyone know anything about this?

That always happens when they run out of bandwidth for the day. Check back later and you should be able to access it again.
Captain Maw 03-18-2005 02:37 PM
thanks, they work now. Also, there are many things that are incomplete in this site: i.e. the robot features, the encyclopedia, etc. when will there be updates?
Krang 03-18-2005 11:21 PM
quote:
thanks, they work now. Also, there are many things that are incomplete in this site: i.e. the robot features, the encyclopedia, etc. when will there be updates?

For the robot features, we have people helping with those, so they should be done eventually. But which encyclopedia are you referring to? Confused
Captain Maw 03-20-2005 06:48 PM
i mean, the big o encyclopedia, one of the links on the site
Dude Love 03-20-2005 07:20 PM
quote:
i mean, the big o encyclopedia, one of the links on the site

Krang can't entirely help the bandwith issues of other websites.

Nor is there a link to any Big O Encyclopedia on the links page. So, I assume you're talking about Big O Unofficial, which is down because of daily bandwith constrictions from their server (as Krang mentioned).
Captain Maw 03-23-2005 09:37 PM
yeah, i'm sorry. there was no link. i got the one from savebigo, messed up. sorry. but i still have to say it should be completed
Zola 03-23-2005 11:33 PM
We're working on it--one of the things we are doing, in fact, is to compile episode summaries. If anyone wants to contribute to those, there is a forum all set up.

To go along with the summaries, we are inviting comment, speculation, and debate, so please, feel free to swing by and post your thoughts.