Anime Marathons?

Buck Buck #1 05-07-2006 06:56 PM
I did it with Serial Experiments Lain and FLCL, and maybe Copwboy Bebop and Trigun.
Green_Bird 05-07-2006 08:06 PM
I watched 20 episodes of Naruto in one sitting....does that count? Yes...I was very bored that day.....much better in Japanese if I do say so myself...
Big Money 05-07-2006 08:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
I watched 20 episodes of Naruto in one sitting....does that count? Yes...I was very bored that day.....much better in Japanese if I do say so myself...

I've done that. I had trouble walking afterwards..
The Baker St. Irregular 05-07-2006 08:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird

Me, too. I essentially skipped school that day to watch Naruto. The episodes covered the chuunin exams fighting matches, so it was all very fun and exciting. Pleased
Spoderman 05-08-2006 01:21 AM
Big O, Fullmetal Alchemist (Yes, all the episodes)

And all 26 episodes of Evangelion (With ep 21-24 being Director's Cuts) + End of Evangelion and the first half of Death and Rebirth. (Last friday marks the fourth time I have done this)

Nothing like 16 straight hours of Evangelion to skullf*** you.
angelcakes 05-16-2006 07:14 PM
quote:
Nothing like 16 straight hours of Evangelion to skullf*** you.

I had a mini-marathon of the Death/Rebirth movie and the End of Evagelion. That was enough to get my head screaming, "MIND RAPE!!" Shocked

Whenever I get a boxset I go into marathon mood. I marathoned Fruit Baskets twice (once by myself and once to corrupt a friend). I marathoned Saikano and Descendants of Darkness after I got those. (Saikano got me crying really quickly...)

I marathoned the two halves of X seperately, as well as Kimi wa Petto the live action version.

I'm too impatient to NOT marathon series I have all episodes of. Tongue
Ace378 06-16-2006 01:36 PM
Those are some pretty good anime's to watch in marathon style! Actually for me I generally tend to watch every anime marathon style the first time I see it. (Bit of an anime freak I suppose >< ) Hmm these are the animes I have watched marathon style and how much of them I watched during that marathon:

Azumanga Daioh (completed)
Noir (Completed)
Chobits (Completed)
Inuyasha (1-60)(61-120)(121-167)[This obviously can't be done with one marathon O.o ]
Ah my Goddess (Completed)
Trigun (Completed)
Yu Yu Hakusho (1-77)(78-112) [This was kind of long for one marathon as well]
Neon Genesis Evangelion (Completed)(Also finished this marathon off with the movie)
.hack//Sign,Legend of the twilight braclet,gift,Liminality (Completed)[Through different marathons]
Hellsing (Completed)
Bottle Fairy (Completed)
Ah My Goddess: Mini Goddess (Completed)
Air (Completed)
Golden Boy (Completed)
Nurse Wtich Komugi (Completed)
Excel Saga (1-15)(16-26) [Started this one later in the day on a school day so i couldn't finish it >< ]
Club to Death Angel (Completed)
Sister Princess (Completed)
Sister Princess Repure (Completed)
Cowboy Bebop (Completed)
Gunsmith Cats (Completed)
Serial Experiments Lain (Completed)
Elfen Lied (Completed)
Those Who Hunt Elves (Completed)
Mahoromatic (Completed)
Grenadier (Completed)
Speed Grapher (1-10)(11-24) [Sleep >< ]
Honey & Clover (Completed)
Trinity Blood (Completed)
I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs (Completed)
Fruits Basket (Completed)
Full Metal Alchemist (Completed)
Gunslinger Girl (Completed)
Love Hina (Completed)
Mahou Sensei Negima (Completed)
Read or Die Ova (Completed)
Read or Die Tv (Completed)
Rurouni Kenshin (1-61)(62-95) [To long for one marathon....]
The Vision of Escaflowne (Completed)
School Rumble (Completed) [New Episodes still comming out btw]
Kiddy Grade (Completed)
Maburaho (Completed)
Hikaru no go (1-10)(11-28 )(29-61)(62-75) [Took 4 marathons because of time constraints]
Haibane Renmei (Completed)

Hmm well looks like thats all for now...Hope i didn't forget anything! Oh yea just on a side note this isn't all of the anime I have seen just what has been seen in marathons Big Grin .
undyingphoenix 06-27-2006 01:24 AM
Oh geez....let's see:

Big O
Neon Genesis Evangelion: always during a weekend
The first season of Rurouni Kenshin
FLCL
Midori Days
Full Metal Alchemist
InuYasha (I agree with Ace... this was like, super duper duper marathon upon marathon upon marathon... I honestly didn't think I was going to make it... I had a few days off from work... doing this screwed up my sleep schedule for over a month)

Yeah, I'm a fan of marathons... I love doing them when I have the time.