So who's going to make the first move. . .?

Big Money 05-17-2006 08:55 PM
I'm gonna say the Broom. I never really got that joke, but it seems like it would be appropriate in this context.

For those that don't know of the Broom... uhh... search function? I really can't remember the essential threads, but it was random and from a while ago.
Demosthenes 05-17-2006 09:21 PM
visual aid in my sig. Roger will make the moves on Dorthy because Norman completly turned roger off of angel Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 05-17-2006 10:05 PM
THAT would turn off anybody.
DJX Prime 05-18-2006 08:15 AM
Dorthy. Something would either come up out of the blue or she would fall under Beck's control to trigger the event. Afterwards, an uttering of "You're a louse, Roger Smith" will be heard.
ScionofDestiny 05-18-2006 06:26 PM
I'm writing down Dorothy, but I'd say Big O would be the one. He is obviously the true master and architect of the four (Roger, Dorothy, Norman, and Big O)

It wasn't Big O who stuck around for forty years cleaning up Norman. It was the other way around. Norman is Big O's servant first and Roger's servant second - probably because Big O commanded Norman (if not verbally, than with memory influence) to stick around and keeping cleaning him after the Amnesia hit.

While is it is clear that Roger and Big O enjoy a close friendship and partnership, I think that Big O is more of the fatherly type he would be pushing his "son" to date dependable women who won't leave him heartbroken.

Well - that leaves Angel out of the equation.

Roger - Angel = Happiness to the infinite power.

Moving on the the mathematical Scionion Theorum where Dorothy x Roger = Love to the infinite power.

Yep. I'll be putting Pythagoreas out of business in no time with equations like that. HOW about :

Megadeus x Dominus =Awseome to the infinite power.

WORSHIP MY MATH SKILLS PITIFUL ONES.

I'm saying Dorothy because we know she communes with Big O directly. The scene where she is sitting in the pilot's seat while Norman is fighting off the attack robots seemed very spiritual and serves as an inspiration for many of my "Big O" theories.

I know I don't need to cite an example of Big O's influence in Roger's and Dorothy's relationship - but we remember when he advised Roger to go save Dorothy while he held the fort? A lot of trouble considering the destruction that was done to Paradigm City.

I'd say that Big O has some mighty plan in mind for Roger and Dorothy.

Moreover, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the reason Norman is influencing Roger's and Dorothy's relationship is under Big O's orders.
MultiMedea 05-19-2006 12:21 AM
The ghost of Pero. Because his parents were so lousy at the job he wants a second shot with Dorothy and Roger.

Bring Back My Kitten (who used to be a boy) Ghost! Big Grin
Diverse Considerations 05-19-2006 01:47 PM
I'm going to say Roger for the same reasons that Scion put down. Roger may be the pilot of Big O, but Big O has command over the situation as a whole and has control over Roger.

If the strings are pulled just right by the big guy, Roger will be sweeping Dorothy off her feet because he's the only person able to lift her.

Or maybe we'll be thrown a doozie and Big O will hit them both on the head with a skillet and make them realize they both love each other and the screen will say something like "Cast in the name of God... 'bout damn time!"
SEELE 08 05-20-2006 04:40 AM
Alan Gabriel and Alex Rosewater will have the first kiss. Those two always seemed like a gay couple to me....yay for creepy yaoi pairings!
Dark-0 05-20-2006 05:31 PM
Roger will try to make the first move until Angel surprises them with Chi from Chobits claiming to be Roger's daugther. This sends Dorothy out packing while Angel moves in with Roger and Chi. Now Roger has two hot blondes in his mansion while the red head gets no love and lives in a small apartment outside of Paradigm. Sorry but I am no Roger/Dorothy fan.
Shadow dorothy 05-21-2006 09:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Waddle Inferno
Dorothy will have a torrid love affair with Gordon Rosewater, which will end in heartbreak and possibly a heart attack.

Roger, meanwhile, will get down with Angel, but contract several STDs. She will suddenly have no memory of when she herself contracted them (just kidding people, I <3 Angel... a lot).

Norman, tired of those sons of b****es robots, will form a movement to prevent Beck from ever making anything except out of Legos, and not those advanced ones, we're talking Duplo here.

From which will lead to the eventual collapse of civilization due to lack of interest in sex or machines, and so Roger and Dorothy will be forced to re-populate the world (which itself might be a chore).

So in closing, Norman will make the first real move.

Here's a visial aid: ([]) It's a hamburger. Look sideways.

Entirely unhelpful, but you didn't stipulate that it needed to be helpful.

We have come to terms.

I don't think thats possible for so many reasons that its not funny anymore besides Gordon is GAY!!! don't people see that after he told Alan Gaberile that"you have so much potencile" I almost gagged.
And I think Dorothy will be very staright forward with Roger and tell him but he won't remeber so that will break Dorothys heart and she'll will end up turning to Beck (for a short period of time before Roger proves his love for her.) and an I the only one who goes to fanfiction.net here.
MultiMedea 05-22-2006 01:15 PM
quote:
I don't think thats possible for so many reasons that its not funny anymore besides Gordon is GAY!!! don't people see that after he told Alan Gaberile that"you have so much potencile" I almost gagged.

Did Gordon Rosewater and Alan Gabriel ever meet? I know Alan accompanied Alex to Ailesberry Farm once but I don't think the two were ever shown on the screen at the same time. But I might be wrong.
Shadow dorothy 05-22-2006 04:33 PM
yeah they meet in episodes 14,15,19, and 23 from what I know and where very close (gagging in background) which is led me to belive the "lovers" bit on other web pages.
Nine Kuze 05-22-2006 06:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dark-0
Roger will try to make the first move until Angel surprises them with Chi from Chobits claiming to be Roger's daugther. This sends Dorothy out packing while Angel moves in with Roger and Chi. Now Roger has two hot blondes in his mansion while the red head gets no love and lives in a small apartment outside of Paradigm. Sorry but I am no Roger/Dorothy fan.

We have a winner, folks.

Nice use on a third series there.
Peace.
MultiMedea 05-23-2006 12:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
yeah they meet in episodes 14,15,19, and 23 from what I know and where very close (gagging in background) which is led me to belive the "lovers" bit on other web pages.

Are you perhaps mixing up Gordon and Alex? Gordon didn't even appear in some of the episodes you mentioned. Confused
SEELE 08 05-23-2006 01:20 AM
quote:

When they were away on vacation in the episode where the andriod killer is on the loose I always assumed Alex and Alan weren't exactly lounging by the pool if you know what I mean....
Shadow dorothy 05-23-2006 01:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SEELE 08
quote:

When they were away on vacation in the episode where the andriod killer is on the loose I always assumed Alex and Alan weren't exactly lounging by the pool if you know what I mean....

exalty, and no I'm not confusing Alex with Gordon, Gordon is Alex's demanted dad. Roll Eyes

in a sicking way Alan and Alex made the first, thats undisputed.(someone gags and dies)
MultiMedea 05-23-2006 02:23 PM
In your orginal post you said Gordon...

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Waddle Inferno
Dorothy will have a torrid love affair with Gordon Rosewater, which will end in heartbreak and possibly a heart attack.

Roger, meanwhile, will get down with Angel, but contract several STDs. She will suddenly have no memory of when she herself contracted them (just kidding people, I <3 Angel... a lot).

Norman, tired of those sons of b****es robots, will form a movement to prevent Beck from ever making anything except out of Legos, and not those advanced ones, we're talking Duplo here.

From which will lead to the eventual collapse of civilization due to lack of interest in sex or machines, and so Roger and Dorothy will be forced to re-populate the world (which itself might be a chore).

So in closing, Norman will make the first real move.

Here's a visial aid: ([]) It's a hamburger. Look sideways.

Entirely unhelpful, but you didn't stipulate that it needed to be helpful.

We have come to terms.

And I think Dorothy will be very staright forward with Roger and tell him but he won't remeber so that will break Dorothys heart and she'll will end up turning to Beck (for a short period of time before Roger proves his love for her.) and an I the only one who goes to fanfiction.net here.
Shadow dorothy 05-23-2006 04:01 PM
I didn't write it! someone esle did and Gordon is 60, isn't that a little old for Dorothy the oldest she could be is 16- to early 20's right.
Xel 05-23-2006 04:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Randolph
I never really bought into the whole "Roger and Dorothy must have a stereotypical romantic bonding, for the sake of them being male and female barring any and all clone/robot status" shtick.

I've always imagined the two being more of a hero/sidekick formation, more formal and businesslike than the usual couple, yet with strong affection and intimacy.

So... I vote for Norman, who will more than likely be the passive element to keep the two in line and prevent them from falling into cadences of cliched TV romance.

*standing ovation*

Really, now. Let's have one male/female duo that doesn't have to wind up together, huh? I might be a lot warmer to Roger/Dorothy in particular were it not for the undertone of hortative expectation there.

Also I completely concur on the Alex/Alan thing. Hot.
Lexx 08-25-2006 08:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Also I completely concur on the Alex/Alan thing. Hot.

now that would be intense. heh heh heh...ya. Big Grin