May I introduce myself?

SneakyKitty 02-22-2005 08:35 PM
Hello! Although I watched Big O on the original Toonami run, I suppose I would classify myself as a newbie since I've only recently become obsessed with the show. I'm not sure why it didn't grab me then the way it has this time - poor editing? Or has my anime palate since been cleansed by the other offerings on AdultSwim?

I like Inu-Yasha and ATHF as well as the next person, but Big O is really fascinating: cool and dark and a tad inaccessible.

This site is wonderful, and, not to sound too licky, but the level of discourse is far superior to any other forum I've seen. I've been lurking for a little while, but I thought I'd create a persona in case I had a burning desire to leap into a thread.

I hope to spend a lot of time here!

Oh, gosh, okay...Roger is soooooooooooooooo awesome! There. It's out in the open. Hello, I'm SneakyKitty, and I'm a Roger fangrrl.
Dark-0 02-22-2005 08:36 PM
Welcome to PCF and enjoy yourself Cool
Pygmalion 02-22-2005 08:59 PM
Greetings, SneakyKitty, and welcome to our happy domes! If it's memories you're looking for, this is the place!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tabris-kun 02-22-2005 09:03 PM
Welcome to PCF
Asirt 02-22-2005 09:15 PM
Hey, welcome to Paradigm City, SneakyKitty. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, as well as some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here! Happy

Later,
Trisa
BabyGhia 02-22-2005 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, SneakyKitty!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Dork 02-22-2005 10:03 PM
I really like the term 'not to sound too licky'. I like you already. I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

muchlove
-dork
Spooky 02-22-2005 10:42 PM
Hi hi!

Welcome to PCF Smile Posting is much better than lurking, as you've probably already noticed Wink Enjoy your stay here and remember to have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
Fujiko 02-23-2005 01:34 AM
Ah! Another Roger fangirl!

Welcome to our beloved forums! Anytime you need anything stolen, just come look for me. Of course, I'll have to charge you.

Feel free to roam anywhere you please, like the squirrels do. I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^
Zopwx2 02-23-2005 01:56 AM
howdy new person.

I saw big o on toonami too, but didn't become a huge fan until its original adult swim run...

And I believe they did do some editing here and there on the toonami o.
R and D 02-23-2005 06:53 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin My name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! Pleased

my guinea pigs and shall give you gift. yes, a special gift from our secret hoard which is not so secret. Wink

ur gift is...

BANANAS! Anime Smile yes the wholesome yellow, good fruit! remember to eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies everyday! Big Grin

enjoy ur gift and welcome to PCF! Cool
Diverse Considerations 02-23-2005 08:19 AM
Hey kitty kitty kitty. Gooood kitty kitty.

Sorry, had to do that. Sweatdrop

Anyway, welcome to the city. Please enjoy our scenic domes. You'll find everything you need to satisfy your Big O cravings, including a genuine "Caged Roger" for cheap in the Funny Big O Pics thread.

Hmm, a proper gift for a sneaky kitty. You shall thus receive...a catnip toy in the shape of a pistol. For it is only with these things that we can keep our sanity...

Good to have you here, please enjoy yourself. ^_^
R.Smith 02-23-2005 09:21 AM
Welcome SneakyKitty! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
nathjan 02-23-2005 11:32 AM
Welcome SneakyKitty.

Theres lots of stuff to do here at the Paradigm City Forums.

If your into FullMetal Alchemist at all make sure to stop by Central City

Have fun while you're here.
Avenir 02-23-2005 01:15 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, SneakyKitty. It is good to have you with us. Happy
Madrona 02-23-2005 01:36 PM
Welcome SneakyKitty.

Nothing wrong with being a RogerDrooling fangirl. Say it loud say it proud!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

As DC already pointed out, there are plenty of fanworks to be seen, many involving RogerDrooling

We talk about about many subjects as you have probably noted.

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona
Bllue 02-23-2005 06:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SneakyKitty
Hello! Although I watched Big O on the original Toonami run, I suppose I would classify myself as a newbie since I've only recently become obsessed with the show. I'm not sure why it didn't grab me then the way it has this time - poor editing? Or has my anime palate since been cleansed by the other offerings on AdultSwim?

wow1 that same thing happend to me. i love inuyasha!!!!!! Smile
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 02:20 AM
SCORE! YAYAY!! Welcome SneakyKitty! (I just loved that line! ^_~") WEll welocme to PCF! The most happiest Big O place on the net! Theres everything from Fan Art to FAn fics here too! Hoipe you have a blast!
Tony Waynewrong 02-24-2005 09:32 AM
Welcome, dudette! I hope you enjoy your insanitarium! Big Grin