Introducing Myself

R.Rocky Horror 02-20-2005 03:25 AM
I am R. Rocky Horror (Known everywhere else on the net as Kelso Horror, responsible for a Rocky Horror fan fic on another site called "Strange Poeple") I am relitively new here, yet I'm already sending a Big O Fan Fic Story called "Time Is Another Big" in which I include my own characters (Of Course) one them is a non coporial figure named Chrono (He's also brought up in a "things you'll never hear on Big O" post) I know there isn't a non coporial character on Big O.
I just hope he will be well recieved.
Spooky 02-20-2005 03:38 AM
Hi hi! Your username amuses me (fellow Rocky fan Tongue )

Welcome to PCF Smile Sit back, relax, & enjoy yourself!

Latah Wink
Token
R.Smith 02-20-2005 03:57 AM
Welcome R.Rocky Horror! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Avenir 02-20-2005 04:41 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, R. Rocky Horror. We hope you enjoy the board and it's wonders within. Happy
Asirt 02-20-2005 09:01 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, R.Rocky Horror! I hope you have a great time here! Smile

Be sure to check out the manys threads we have here, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or the admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Zopwx2 02-20-2005 11:34 AM
Welcome to el ciudad de paradigm
Generalissimo D 02-20-2005 03:00 PM
Let me welcome you to the city of amnesia, with a fanbase that the world itself forgot! Enjoy your stay Cool
BabyGhia 02-20-2005 04:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, R.Rocky Horror! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R.Rocky Horror 02-20-2005 04:45 PM
Thank you guys for making me feel welcome here!

Let me know what you think of Chrono in The Nightengale Club.
Dork 02-21-2005 03:11 PM
Hi Rocky! I hope you enjoy you're stay at Paradigm City Forums.

::walks away singing 'I can make you a man'::

muchlove
-dork
Sephiroth 02-21-2005 06:58 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Go crazy!
Pygmalion 02-21-2005 11:03 PM
Greetings, R.Rocky Horror, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a hot-off-the-press copy of Sensuous Living in Paradigm, Michael Seebach's guide to the good life in the domes.

Since you have expressed an interest in fan works, take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Fujiko 02-22-2005 02:57 PM
Welcome to our beloved forums. Need anything stolen, you can always come and look for me. But of course, I'll still have to charge ya! Wink

Feel free to roam, like my squirrels do. Hope you enjoy your stay here! Big Grin
R and D 02-23-2005 06:54 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin My name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! Pleased

my guinea pigs and shall give you gift. yes, a special gift from our secret hoard which is not so secret. Wink

ur gift is...

BANANAS! Anime Smile yes the wholesome yellow, good fruit! remember to eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies everyday! Big Grin

enjoy ur gift and welcome to PCF! Cool
Madrona 02-23-2005 01:44 PM
Welcome R.Rocky Horror. Our domes are your domes. Hope you make youself at home and enjoy your stay.

Madrona
Bllue 02-23-2005 06:20 PM
my sister watched the rocky horror picture show.
she said i should have watched it with her.
but then she said never mind,
its not a good movie to watch with your sister.....
welcome. have an apple!
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 02:15 AM
W00T! Love your user name! Welcome to PCF! Theres everything from fan art to fan fics here! Hope you have a blast! ^_^""
Tony Waynewrong 02-24-2005 09:31 AM
Welcome, dude. I hope you enjoy your stay at PCF. There are many fan-art, fan-fics and just plain fans to love. Smile

BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here. So, kick back and enjoy the city of lost memories and gained friendships.
R.Rocky Horror 02-26-2005 02:53 AM
Thanks for the welcome Guys! Thumbs Up

Good News! Big Grin Big Grin

My Story is now Officialy posted on the board!

It's part of a series of fanfic stories I'm writing called "The Chrono Saga"
Act I:"Time Is Anothe Big" can now be found in the nightengale club forum.
The Chrono Saga Act I:"Time Is Another Big"

ENJOY!