Hello everyone!

anjuta 02-19-2005 12:36 AM
Hey everyone!
I've been obsessed with Big O for a while and after scrutinizing and obsessing over every little detail while watching it, I've desided to take my new hobby online. I've hung out at AdultSwim boards related to Big O for a while and someone (a fellow Dorothy fan) kindly pointed me to a thread about Dorothy's weight. Looks like I've found my new home - Paradigm City! At AS boards, there are only 3 (!) threads dedicated to Big O somehow, two out of which are practically dead because they aren't serious. So you can imagine only having 1 thread to post in, trying to quench my Big O info/theories/news craving while still trying to stay on topic... Big Grin
Anywayz, here I am, hoping to move in and become a new dome dweller. Pleased
Spooky 02-19-2005 01:31 AM
Yes, stay very far away from the AS boards....unless you actually want to kill a few brain cells Tongue

Welcome to PCF Big Grin You'll find more intelligent Big O discussion here by far! Enjoy yourself and remember to have fun Smile

Latah Wink
Token
Asirt 02-19-2005 01:39 AM
Hey welcome to Paradigm City, anjuta. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics here, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, as well as some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Travis Bickle 02-19-2005 03:56 AM
'ey

I'm Cerpin Taxt. Proud New Yorker and self-proclaimed music know-it-all. Welcome to our cool yet crazy little home on the internet. Feel free to contact me via PM if you have any further questions (regarding the forums, music, etc.).

Enjoy!
R.Smith 02-19-2005 04:50 AM
Welcome anjuta! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Pygmalion 02-19-2005 11:06 AM
Greetings, anjuta, and welcome to our happy domes! You'll find here the best of everything that relates to Big O and Full Metal Alchemist.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zopwx2 02-19-2005 03:25 PM
I've already seen you around, Welcome to the city of amnesia....
Avenir 02-19-2005 03:46 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, anjuta. It is great to have another Adult Swim Forums defectee. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
BabyGhia 02-19-2005 04:30 PM
Welcome to the forum, anjuta! Enjoy!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Hotshot 02-19-2005 06:48 PM
Welcome! Im new too! We can be new together! *ahem* So far I've found it pretty cool here. I'm sure you will think the same.
Fujiko 02-22-2005 02:55 PM
Yes, yes! veer away from the AS forums.

Welcome to the forums by the way. Need anything stolen, you can always come and look for me. But of course, I'll still have to charge ya! Wink

Feel free to roam, like my squirrels do. Enjoy your stay here!
R and D 02-23-2005 06:54 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin My name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! Pleased

my guinea pigs and shall give you gift. yes, a special gift from our secret hoard which is not so secret. Wink

ur gift is...

BANANAS! Anime Smile yes the wholesome yellow, good fruit! remember to eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies everyday! Big Grin

enjoy ur gift and welcome to PCF! Cool
Diverse Considerations 02-23-2005 08:23 AM
Hello hello to another Richmond native! ^_^

Welcome to the city here, it is good to have you! Please enjoy our scenic domes. There is much to see and do, as you will find out. The people are friendly and do not bother to hide their insanity. Sorta like going outside to get the paper in your bathrobe...or less.

Anyway, do enjoy. And PM me sometime, rivah city. ^_-
Madrona 02-23-2005 01:41 PM
Welcome anjuta! I hope you enjoy your stay at our lovely dome home on the web.

Madrona
Bllue 02-23-2005 06:32 PM
quote:
anna ni issho datta no ni yuugure wa mou chigau iro

your signature kinda reminded me of that. welcome! ^_^
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 02:14 AM
Welcome to PCF! I hope you have a blast! Theres everything form Fan Art to Fanfiction here! Hope you enjoy yourself! ^_^"
Tony Waynewrong 02-24-2005 09:24 AM
Welcome to our great city of amnesia, anjuta! I would say more, but I forgot! Wink

With all kidding aside, I hope you have a great time here.
Dork 02-25-2005 02:05 AM
Hey, I'm glad you decided to come over here. ^_^

I joined this board a year ago (in three days . . .) so I could look at the pictures in the funny pic thread and just never left. It's a wonderful little community and everyone's very nice. No flamers or haters.

anywho.

muchlove
-Dork
anjuta 02-25-2005 02:46 AM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! You guys are all superfriendly. This is what sets this board apart from every other Big O board - friendliness and a certain level of maturity. I'm really glad to be here.
By the way...
Anyone know how to make screensavers or know someone who does? I have a couple of nifty ideas but don't have the software... Frown