new fan

enartloc 02-16-2005 07:34 PM
hey,guys.

i've been here for about a week,since most people here seem to be nice,so i decide to join the crowd.

oh,well.actually my biggest reason to join is that,i just finished the season 2 last night,and found myself having this strong desire to shout out for a season 3.
so here i'm ,joining the march,will do whatever to get the job done.

and,yes,i'm totally new to the series,i first saw that a few weeks ago on Cartnoon Network accidentally.becoz my favorite show,Conan was on a rerun week.after a few acts,i was totally drown in it.so i got the dvds later on.man,season 2 was like a exciting ride but also somehow unsettling,left my head loaded with ideas.i believe keeping them in my head ain't health.the antidotal way for me is to speak out here,and asking for a season 3 alongside you guys.

well,my messege starts to cycle itself,it ain't no health behavior ,either

and i want to thank those who make this wonderful place,to see so many loving fans all together,is really something
Spooky 02-16-2005 07:50 PM
Hooray! A new recruit!

Welcome to PCF Smile Have fun, post often, and enjoy yourself!

Latah Wink
Token
Who is supposed to be napping...
BabyGhia 02-16-2005 08:20 PM
Welcome to the forum, enartloc!

Yippie! Another Season Three supporter!!! Big Grin

BabyGhia
Asirt 02-16-2005 08:40 PM
Hey, welcome to Paradigm City, enartloc! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Tony Waynewrong 02-16-2005 08:45 PM
Welcome aboard, dude! I hope you enjoy your stay. Big Grin
enartloc 02-16-2005 08:57 PM
thanks ,guys

i'm enjoying.i was actually fooling around this places ,reading posts.
it's very nice to see that many people here are not only having mutual love for the series,but also with wonderful artistic sense.(tony,your girl's arts are very very adorable.your avatar is very sweet,too)

yeah!!!Ghia.we need the season 3!!!i hate to act like some puppet under political strings play,but i just found my self chanting "season 3"
Travis Bickle 02-16-2005 09:02 PM
From NYC? Check!

John Coltrane Fan (I'm judging by your last name and your profile)? Check!

Big O Fan? DOUBLE CHECK!

I like you already. Welcome to our wonderful forums!
Avenir 02-16-2005 09:05 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, enartloc. We're glad you're enjoying the show and we hope you enjoy the forums. Happy
Tabris-kun 02-16-2005 09:48 PM
Welcome to PCF
Zopwx2 02-16-2005 10:08 PM
Welcome to the city of amnesia my friend.
enartloc 02-16-2005 11:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
From NYC? Check!

John Coltrane Fan (I'm judging by your last name and your profile)? Check!

Big O Fan? DOUBLE CHECK!

I like you already. Welcome to our wonderful forums!

thanks,man.

yeah,i'm crazy about Trane.he is truely something else.great eyes of yours.
i like lots stuff you listen to(from your journal).
my profile is really sloppy,i'm just a jazz music major student,who does gigs occasionally.
musician is too much of an accomplished term to me.

mm... i should get an avatar or something,

and thanks ,guys.the welcomes are very nice.it's a pleasure to be here.
Diverse Considerations 02-17-2005 09:28 AM
Welcome to the city, Coltrane-enartolC. I shall call you that because it is hard for me to spell words backwards without mirror writing them forwards.

Please enjoy your time here, fight the good fight for season 3, and spill any and all ideas out into the forums. No stone of an idea is too small that it can't be mulled over by everyone here.

It's good to have you here. Welcome!
Fujiko 02-17-2005 06:22 PM
Welcome to our beloved forums! Ever need anything stolen? Just come and look for me. Of course, I'm gonna have to charge ya Wink

Feel free to roam here, like my squirrels do

Enjoy your stay Smile
Alana Gabriel 02-17-2005 11:43 PM
Eh hee...new fan...impressionable mind, easily twisted to my ends...heh heh...Er. I mean...um... Big Grin

Greetings, new person.

I am Alana Gabriel, sister to our own beloved cyborg, the real main character. Big Grin Evil

This city is nice. We all love each other. Everything is happy and joyous and nice and I think I shall be ill..

You'll love it here. Do not anger Evan, for he has Megadueses. Do not anger the Mods, for they are cool and can shut you down. Do not anger me, for I am me. And most of all, have fun! Big Grin Evil

Insanely Yours,
Alana

Please remember to donate to the Alanite Industry's Homeless Electronic Equipment Charity: Helping lone electronics find a good home.

No...it doesn't involve megadueses...no, why would you ask?
enartloc 02-18-2005 08:09 PM
thanks ,D.C
the forum is awesome,i can hardly throw in any ideas about the show,everything had been discussed inside-out,all i could do is tapping my hat here and there.(and randomly shout out"yes,Roger and Dorothy are lovers")

thanks,fujiko
i would usually like to attain this type of interesting business on my own,but i also believe sometimes it's not a bad idea to leave them for the professional,uh...

and alana
man,i got the creep aready.
thanks for the pointers,i believe i can handle myself well.
i somehow found you sweet and comedic,guess that's why you and your bro don't get alone,uhConfused since you guys never formed any twisted duo or whatsoever)

thanks for the warm welcome,guys,
i know it might not be necessary for me to bring up,but it's about time for our mails blitz.(for more info,please visit www.savebigo.com)i had some ideas about the letter at the forum over there,hopefully to be helpful.please take action together,it's about time for us to be heared
dominusofdeath 02-18-2005 08:27 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Generalissimo D 02-18-2005 09:06 PM
Congrats on finding your way here. With more meat shields- I mean members- we can force CN into making a season 3! Enjoy your stay!
R.Smith 02-19-2005 04:51 AM
Welcome enartloc! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Pygmalion 02-19-2005 11:03 AM
Hello, enartloc, and welcome to our lovely domes. Since you've seen a number of PCFers at SBO (or is that vice versa?), you'll soon get your legs under you here!

But since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
R and D 02-23-2005 06:52 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin My name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! Pleased

my guinea pigs and shall give you gift. yes, a special gift from our secret hoard which is not so secret. Wink

ur gift is...

BANANAS! Anime Smile yes the wholesome yellow, good fruit! remember to eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies everyday! Big Grin

enjoy ur gift and welcome to PCF! Cool