Hello All!

Hotshot 02-14-2005 05:11 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new and just wanted to say hey! I've been checking the site out for many months and finally decided to register, everyone seems cool and the forums look great! I look forward to posting!

P.S.: If my signature is to um...big or animated please let me know so I can change it right away.
dominusofdeath 02-14-2005 05:12 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Asirt 02-14-2005 05:14 PM
Hey, welcome to Paradigm City, Hotshot! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available before you, but more important, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or the admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa

PS. Hmm... I don't see a sig yet. It also seems that the code is incorrect. Smile
Try using: [IMG]insert link here[/IMG] instead. The width and height size is fine, but the file size is a bit too big. As far as I know, max size is 150KB. Hope that helps you. Wink
Dork 02-14-2005 05:14 PM
Glad you finally decided to come out of the shadows and talk to us ^_^

I come you'll keep posting and tell us what you think of 'Big O' in the Smith Mansion, and of course the myriads of other animes in 'Aliesbery'.

muchlove
-dork
Hotshot 02-14-2005 05:18 PM
Yea, I messed up the first time, it's there now. Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Pygmalion 02-14-2005 05:22 PM
Greetings, Hotshot, and welcome to our happy domes! It's good to see more guests stepping up and taking an active role here at PCF.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zola 02-14-2005 06:43 PM
*waves* welcome to our happy home on the web. Smile
R.Smith 02-14-2005 06:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hotshot
P.S.: If my signature is to um...big or animated please let me know so I can change it right away.

It's too big in terms of kb's the max is 150kb, though a little over that is ok.

Welcome Hotshot! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BabyGhia 02-14-2005 06:58 PM
Welcome to the forum, Hotshot!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Tony Waynewrong 02-14-2005 07:24 PM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships! I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here.
Zopwx2 02-15-2005 12:10 AM
Welcome new guy, keep it on the runny side.
Spooky 02-15-2005 12:25 AM
Hooray for the lurker turned poster! I lurked for a good 6 months before I finally joined.

Welcome to PCF! Enjoy posting and remember, above all else, have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
Avenir 02-15-2005 03:09 AM
Greetings and welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Hotshot. I like your signature. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
R and D 02-15-2005 06:46 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin

ur free gift is a pet squirrel! with sunglasses too. Cool

enjoy and have fun here in PCF! Anime Smile
Hotshot 02-15-2005 09:31 PM
Thanks again to everyone! You really make me feel at home!
Tabris-kun 02-15-2005 09:58 PM
Dude, nice sig! Welcome to PCF
Bllue 02-16-2005 06:33 PM
konnichwa!
hajimemashite?
yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

hi!
how do you do?
very pleased to meet you!

japanese pays off.
Fujiko 02-16-2005 06:49 PM
Hello and welcome to our beloved forums!

I like your sigpic ^_^

If you ever need anything stolen, come and find me. Of course, it won't be free. I will have to charge you Wink

Feel free to roam around, like my squirrels do. Enjoy your stay.
Diverse Considerations 02-17-2005 09:33 AM
Welcome to the city. I love the sig, by the way.

Anyway, enjoy yourself here, have fun, play nice, you know the drill. We're a friendly lot and it's good to have you here.

Oh, and make sure Fuji-cakes keeps her squirrels away from your nuts. It's much easier that way.
Hotshot 02-17-2005 07:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bllue
konnichwa!
hajimemashite?
yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

hi!
how do you do?
very pleased to meet you!

japanese pays off.

domo arigato gazaimasu!

I speak a little Japanese too!