Hello fellow fans!

Generalissimo D 02-14-2005 03:37 PM
Hey guys, gals, cats, etc. My name is E.G. I love this site and all the fan fiction(Especially Lady Tessers writings). I signed up last year but due to severe constraints I couldnt post until now. I hope to write some stories of my own soon, so watch out. So consider this your official introduction.
R.Smith 02-14-2005 03:47 PM
Welcome BigOZ! Big Grin Glad to hear your finally able to post. Hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Tabris-kun 02-14-2005 03:50 PM
Welcome to PCF Tongue
Generalissimo D 02-14-2005 03:54 PM
Thanks much...damn that was fast..
by the by....My second incomplete work(I did one a while ago...but a virus crippled the folder) is in the Nightingale...so please read! I am a writer! I need reviews!
Avenir 02-14-2005 03:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, BigOZ. I like your username. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
BabyGhia 02-14-2005 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forum, BigOZ!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
dominusofdeath 02-14-2005 04:41 PM
Welcome ot PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Asirt 02-14-2005 04:55 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, BigOZ! I hope you have a great time here! Smile

Be sure to check out at many of the threads here, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Happy

Later,
Trisa
Pygmalion 02-14-2005 05:19 PM
Greetings, BigOZ, and welcome to our happy domes! It's good to hear that you've gained your voice here.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 02-14-2005 07:25 PM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships! I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here.
angelcakes 02-14-2005 07:44 PM
Welcome to PCF BigOZ. This place'll give you a ton of memories and a strange fear of eating tomatos... Tongue

Oh, and worship CLAMP. Can't forget that...
Zopwx2 02-15-2005 12:12 AM
Keep on keepin on my friend.
Spooky 02-15-2005 12:17 AM
Hi hi! This serves as your official Token welcome Tongue

Welcome to PCF! Enjoy your time spent here and above all else, have fun Smile

Latah Wink
Token
R and D 02-15-2005 06:46 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin

ur free gift is a pet squirrel! with sunglasses too. Cool

enjoy and have fun here in PCF! Anime Smile
Generalissimo D 02-15-2005 04:18 PM
Sanity at the door...check....
Rules.....ignor-I mean read....
Aight...ready to go. READ THE OTHER COAST!(ITS IN THE NIGHTINGALE!)
PS:Thanks for the squirrel and no, I wont worship CLAMP.
Bllue 02-16-2005 06:34 PM
hi!
welcome!
im bllue, party of the one and only color clan!
dont worry we dont bite!
well, redd and ssilver might, but i only nibble. Big Grin
Fujiko 02-16-2005 06:44 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything stolen, come and look for me. Of course, I must be paid Wink

Feel free to roam the forums, like my squirrels do. Have fun ^_^
Diverse Considerations 02-17-2005 09:05 AM
Welcome to the city, BigOZ. It's good to have another writer on board. But be warned, the muse here is fast and fleeting. Catch her and hold on with both arms and legs.

Anyway, a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to reading your stuff. Smile

Oh, and make sure Fuji-cakes keeps her squirrels away from your nuts. It's safer that way. Sweatdrop
Madrona 02-22-2005 09:56 PM
Hello BigOZ. Always glad to see another writer. I'm not one, I just like reading. I will gobble them up without any reservation. I look forward to reading yours ( I started but got pulled away).

Madrona
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 03:43 AM
Oh wow! Awesome welcome to PCF! Theres plenty to see and do here! Theres tons of fan fiction which you seemed to have found but also some great fan art too! By the way I like how you put OZ at teh end of Big Coolness! Catch ya later and again welcome to PCF! ^_^"""