Hi

Dorothy and Roger 02-12-2005 08:32 PM
Hi I'm Sam.. I love this board and all of the fan fiction here!

Someone let me know if my siggy is too big.
Dude Love 02-12-2005 08:38 PM
Hello Dorothy and Roger. I'm Wienberg, and I suppose I'll provide you with some quick assistance. Your signature is the perfect size, and I do appreciate that, as some members have large signatures.

Allow me to first offer a warm welcome to Paradigm. I'm sure you'll find the arrangements quite comfortable.

I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Enjoy your stay at the Ritz Paradigm.
Asirt 02-12-2005 08:45 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Dorothy and Roger! I hope you have a good time here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics here, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Happy

Later,
Trisa
Avenir 02-12-2005 08:55 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Roger and Dorothy. I like your signature. Have a good time. Happy
Dorothy and Roger 02-12-2005 09:03 PM
Thanks guys Pleased
Dark-0 02-12-2005 09:04 PM
Nice Sig and welcome to PCF, Home of the tomatoes.
dominusofdeath 02-12-2005 09:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Zopwx2 02-12-2005 11:23 PM
Greetings from outside the domes
BabyGhia 02-13-2005 01:34 AM
Welcome to the forums, Dorothy and Roger!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 02-13-2005 01:00 PM
Hi there Smile

Welcome to PCF! Enjoy yourself and remember to have fun Smile

Latah Wink
Token
R.Smith 02-14-2005 01:34 AM
Welcome Dorothy and Roger! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Tony Waynewrong 02-14-2005 09:59 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships! I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here.
Pygmalion 02-14-2005 03:12 PM
Greetings, Dorothy and Roger, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a map to the Underground. Be careful to mark your way if you decide to go exploring!

Interested in fan works? Audition Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Dork 02-14-2005 05:19 PM
I don't suppose your a Dorothy/Roger fan by any chance, Sam? Big Grin

Welcome to Paradigm!

There are plenty other Dorothy/Roger fans here you can play with. But watch out for ACT and Tony. . . ^_^

muchlove
-dork
Zola 02-14-2005 05:40 PM
Hi there, and welcome!
Dorothy and Roger 02-14-2005 06:12 PM
Thanks

Why should I watch for ACT and Tony?
Dark-0 02-14-2005 06:26 PM
Because Tony is a Dorothy lover and he shot me for stealing muffins from his girl friend. *Hides*
Dorothy and Roger 02-15-2005 02:37 AM
Lol.. ok. Big Grin
R and D 02-15-2005 06:47 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin

ur free gift is a pet squirrel! with sunglasses too. Cool

enjoy and have fun here in PCF! Anime Smile
Bllue 02-16-2005 06:38 PM
oooooo i like your signature! hi! have a nice move in. would you like some jello or cake?