Greeting's!

David Ryder 02-12-2005 10:22 AM
hello all! I've been coming here for about a week now (as a quest ofcourse) and decided too sign up! I look forward too posting and meeting new people. Smile
Asirt 02-12-2005 12:48 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Gaddes. I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the thread available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
BabyGhia 02-12-2005 01:59 PM
Welcome to the forum, Gaddes! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 02-12-2005 02:07 PM
foward the welcome to the future of happy.
Almasy 02-12-2005 02:38 PM
That's hot! Welcome to the forums!
Avenir 02-12-2005 02:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Gaddes. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
dominusofdeath 02-12-2005 06:34 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Spooky 02-13-2005 06:04 PM
Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile

Stop by often, have some fun, and remember to enjoy yourself!

Latah Wink
Token
R.Smith 02-14-2005 01:32 AM
Welcome Gaddes! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Tony Waynewrong 02-14-2005 10:01 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships! I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here.
Pygmalion 02-14-2005 03:05 PM
Greetings, Gaddes, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a Paradigm City ID -- it'll keep the MPs off your back.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
R and D 02-15-2005 06:45 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin

ur free gift is a pet squirrel! with sunglasses too. Cool

enjoy and have fun here in PCF! Anime Smile
Alana Gabriel 02-17-2005 11:35 PM
Greetings, new person.

I am Alana Gabriel, sister to our own beloved cyborg, the real main character. Big Grin Evil

This city is nice. We all love each other. Everything is happy and joyous and nice and I think I shall be ill..

You'll love it here. Do not anger Evan, for he has Megadueses. Do not anger the Mods, for they are cool and can shut you down. Do not anger me, for I am me. And most of all, have fun! Big Grin Evil

Insanely Yours,
Alana

Please remember to donate to the Alanite Industry's Homeless Electronic Equipment Charity: Helping lone electronics find a good home.

No...it doesn't involve megadueses...no, why would you ask?
Madrona 02-23-2005 01:31 PM
Welcome Gaddes. Our domes are your domes. Enjoy your stay!

Madrona
Diverse Considerations 02-23-2005 05:04 PM
E Gaddes! (sorry, couldn't resist Sweatdrop )

Welcome to the city, please enjoy our scenic domes! Smile

I noticed you got a squirrel from Fwuffles, please be sure to keep it away from other resident's nuts unless you are given permission otherwise. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

That said, please enjoy yourself here and make yourself at home. You are welcome here! ^_^
COHugh 02-23-2005 05:37 PM
Hey hey! Big Grin Welcome aboard the chat!
Bllue 02-23-2005 06:17 PM
hi.
>_>
<_<
bye
*waves!*
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 02:18 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! Theres everythign from Fan Art to Fan Fics here! I hope you enjoy yourself!! ^_^""