[Fan Fiction] Big O Parallel Universe

pen1300 09-13-2003 05:15 PM
Hm...I'm not sure about how to post this. I think we should consider seeing if the head guys would be nice enough to host this stuff for us and just make it an added feature.

I think it would be cool if this was like a book with pictures here and there.

Lady Tesser: That's great! OH Man! Its funny seeing the roles slightly switched.

Give me some time to work something out...I'll figure something out...hopefully...

This is too cool!

~Pen1300
Rouge 09-13-2003 05:29 PM
I love your writing, I also read "The Blossoming Rose." which I thought it had wonderful literature.

I wonder what will happen next? Oh boy oh boy! we know what happens next but since the genders are switched there's some new stuff after all! and like I said it doesn't necessarily have to go with the anime. I love Beth she is one of my fav. characters (I imagine her with an afro looking like Foxy Cleopatra for some odd reason).

I still wonder how Roxanne will get Dorian out of Dorian One since Roger had to carry Dorothy! Shocked
Lady Tesser 09-13-2003 05:43 PM
Thanks, pen. I was really worried about having to post it here on the thread. It just doesn't work. I do apologize to Krang and Shredder. *bows to administrators* Forgive me, Shredder-sensei and Krang-sensei! Gomen nasai!

I do like having illustrations scattered about, gives a visual of the action or at least who we're reading about.

Thanks for the kind words, Rouge. (Especially concerning 'Rose'!) I didn't have Foxxy Cleopactra in mind, but I do see a resemblence with the afro-headed Beth. ^_^ Unibasu is the Beck expert and I'd like for her to really define the Beth character, like in her pic.

I'm going to take a break before writing act 2 and give time for everyone to figure out where to put the stories.
C.R Foxhound 09-13-2003 05:46 PM
*claps while smoking cigarette*

Yea!Yea!,that was excellllllllllllllente!!!!!!!!!

What do you think Roger?

Roger:The Big O has breasts?,you people are sick!!!!!!!

Ehh,everyone's a critic,.......louse.Anyway,I cant wait for act 2, Im gonna have to get started on my one-shot soon(If my writer's block goes away)

Is the mysterious caller going to make a return?

*phone rings*
Hello?

voice-Do you like scary movies??

Mad wrong voice!!!!!!!!*hangs up*
JinguJ 09-13-2003 06:01 PM
*RAISES HANDS* I WILL SKETCH- err -cough- I will sketch out the scenes!!!! \(O.O)/

If you permit me.

Btw, I have sketch out the Fem Roger... though she has a short hair Frown I will change it

I have Dorothy in hand but since he uses headband (and in my drawing he doesnt) so I have to pass and make a new one ^^;

aand... I have Norman, Dastun and Angel in hand XD; but I dunno if I should post it up...
Lady Tesser 09-13-2003 06:18 PM
Did you base your female Roger on Annie Lennox from the Eurythmics?? I swear, she looks like Annie Lennox! (slightly too butch, but I like where you're going with her) Oh, and I love the morning sketch - that captures a high-powered woman's wake up!

Are you sure you want to illustrate, Jingu? It would be appreciated greatly, that's for sure.

Can anyone draw a french twist? I'm finding in my sketches that I'm making a large bun in the back of Roxanne's head. (I also make those two strand bangs on her forehead, too. Weird.)

BTW - for those who are drawing. Remember the buttons are different between men and women. On jackets, the buttons are on the man's right side and the buttons are on the women's left side. I learned this when I worked at Goodwill and had to seperate clothes into men's and women's and the only way to tell is by where the buttons are on the shirt or jacket. Just thought I'd bring it up. (Anal? Yes, thank-you.)

Post up the rest, I wanna see! I wanna see! I wanna see!

Hm, I did forget the mystery caller -

Shot of phone on desk, snowglobes in the background. The phone rings ... once ... twice ...
Roxanne's gloved hand reaches over and picks up the receiver, the cord dangling.
A woman's voice - abused from years of whiskey drinking and cigarette smoking - says:

"Dorian, Dorian"
Sixfortyfive 09-13-2003 06:22 PM
Jingu, I REALLY like your work, especially that little "morning" pose. Great stuff.

I'm reading Act 1 now.
JinguJ 09-13-2003 06:23 PM
I will draw the sketches of the scenes allright Big Grin

The rest, I will re-sketch them XD and of courtse I should re-sketch roger...

and I dunno what's Lennox look like o.o;;
JinguJ 09-13-2003 06:30 PM
These were the preliminary sketches of them.. but I know its ucked (since I draw the heads for a min or so...

I should put my mind into 'em more Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Sixfortyfive 09-13-2003 06:37 PM
One question: Was Soldano's name changed to "Solderno," was it always spelled like that, or was it just a small mistake? Just wonderin'.
JinguJ 09-13-2003 06:38 PM
I thought it was 'Soldarno' from my Indonesian translations o.o
Lady Tesser 09-13-2003 06:45 PM
I was going by the manga on Miguel's name - it was listed as Solderno. I never paid attention to him because he was such a throw-away character (he dies less than half-way through the first episode).

The sketches are GREAT! Anyone else like them? Yeah, we should stick with Rouge's idea of the headband on forehead for Dorian. Otherwise, that's exactly how I pictured Dorian looking! I do like Norma and Dastun, you got them perfectly.

Jingu - you asked about Annie Lennox. I found a pic of her from the video 'Sweet Dreams are Made of These', in a very Roger-esque outfit.

Yes, she was accused of being a man on ocassion.
    Sixfortyfive 09-13-2003 07:39 PM
    *just finished reading it*

How about that Roxanne? *sizzle*

I really like the way this is going. I wish I could write myself.

What's a "smeg?" Is that an inside joke or something, cause I swear I've seen it used before by somebody here.
    Lady Tesser 09-13-2003 08:07 PM
    I use the cuss word 'smeg' - got it from watching 'Red Dwarf', a sci-fi Brit comedy. And I won't tell you what it means until you're thirty. (It's that bad.)

Yeah, Annie Lennox has a creepy resemblence to Roger, doesn't she?
    Rouge 09-13-2003 08:07 PM
    Oh my god Jingu!!! I love your art!!! and your Angel is soooo hot!!! Shocked

*Everyone stares at her*

Yes I admited that a drawing is hot, I mean just look at her male Angel people geeez!

Oh and female Roger with short hair makes a lot of sense ^_^
    And you did my version too! I am flattered.

What did you use for your drawing tough? pencil? because my scanner won't scan pencil and I have to use my fuda pen and it makes it all like that

Did I mentioned I love your male Angel? Drooling

Yes I think Jingu should sketch I love her art, as for me I will just do some scenes here and there.

I need a better scanner I swear

EDIT: Lady Tesser can you provide a picture of a French twist? because I went to google and I got like a lot of different images. Yesh I need visuals Crying
    David F 09-13-2003 09:00 PM
    If I may reiterate as to say that you all are doing a tremendous job with this project. I applaud all of you for making this story available for all of us viewers here. Smile
    C.R Foxhound 09-13-2003 09:12 PM
    Damn, if Annie's hair was black all you have to do it trace the pic and there you go.

Maybe Roxy could change her hair, sometimes its short,sometimes long, sometimes in a bun

*shrugs*most women i know change thier hairstyles every-so-often
    JinguJ 09-13-2003 09:14 PM
    It's hard to grow your hair quickly Big Grin

Perhaps long or Bun, not short. Although I always picture female Roger with short hair.. man that'll be either a masculine yet sexy woman XD;; <-- CRAZY

Rogue: thanks for your comments.. I like your piccies tooo
    Lady Tesser: thankee too ^_^ Yoru ideas is just tempting XD
    60or5: Heheheh I like the morning picturemyself, I dunno I feel like the female Roger likes to sleep with those clothings (opposed to Roger that always sleep with Pajamas..)
    evanASF27 09-13-2003 10:04 PM
    WOW! O_O
    I didn't think this would actually catch on ^^;; but after seeing this whole thread go 3 whole pages (and counting) as well as one "transformed" episode I think this is cool! Big Grin
    Great job!! keep up the good work Wink
    Redd 09-13-2003 10:06 PM
    Wow! great job on the story Lady Tesser! And I love the drawings! This is the best thing since SLICED BREAD. Big Grin