[Fan Fiction] R.Dorothy celebrates Super Bowl.

BigRoomA 02-06-2005 09:43 PM
"R.DOROTHY CELEBRATES SUPER BOWL"
A Big O fanfic by BigRoomA.

R.Dorothy Wayneright is parked in front of the TV watching Super Bowl 39 as the New England Patriots are about to win Super Bowl 39. In front of her is a load of Super Bowl party food put there by Megan the maid a few hours before the start of the big game.
On the table was a few bags of popcorn, several cans of soda, a couple of plates of salami and ham as well as seven cans of pringles potato chips. Four of them were sour cream and onion and the rest were ranch style.
It's the fourth quarter and the Philadelphia Eagles just gave up a interception with less than twenty seconds left. Dorothy gets up fast and celebrates by pumping her fist and making dog barking noises.
"Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" she chanted. "GO, NEW ENGLAND!! WHOOO!!"
From the kitchen came Roger Smith.
"What the heck are you doing, Dorothy?" he asked.
"I'm celebrating a Super Bowl moment, Roger."
"Oh, I thought you were having an ulcer."
Then the clock ran out after Tom Brady went down on one knee to end the game.
"YES!!! WE WIN!! I'M SO HAPPY, ROGER SMITH!! WHOO-HOOO!! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!!"
Dorothy ran all over the room, pumping her arm in the air in celebration.
"She oughta get fifteen yards for excessive celebration."
Dorothy came back in and sat down just like always, with a deadpan look in her eyes.
"That was a great game, Roger Smith. Did you enjoy yourself?" Dorothy asked.
"I just got back from a conference in Binghamton. I was too busy to watch the big game."
Dorothy got up and started to celebrate all over again.
Roger just went into his room and went to bed.

THE END.
(New England Patriots-2005 Super Bowl Champions). Happy
BethMcBeth 02-07-2005 12:22 AM
Bwahahahah ROFLLL!!! Hhaha OMG Hhaha this is funny and cute! I really want to draw Dorothy cheering now!! Hhaha! Cute story!!! ^_^""
Zola 02-07-2005 12:27 AM
It's been a good year to be a Boston fan Big Grin
Pygmalion 02-07-2005 07:51 AM
"Foreigners ... competing with other foreigners? I need to show the truth; that Paradigm isn't the be-all and end-all that those pathetic lapdogs in the domes think it is." Schwarzwald chucked softly to himself. "And then we will see who is mad," he continued, scooping up a bit of guacamole with half a potato chip.

Pygmalion
Gummibear 02-07-2005 07:52 AM
Awesome! R.Dorothy is a Pat's fan! Go Patriots! That was a cute little story BigRoomA! ^.^
Tony Waynewrong 02-07-2005 09:39 AM
The image of Dorothy in a Patriots jersey is so sweet (and cute)! I really like this short fanfic. Go BigRoomA!!!
BigRoomA 02-07-2005 11:22 AM
Thanks everybody. Although the story was really short.
I laughed too after I completed this fanfic.

Just imagine R.Dorothy pumping her arm and barking like a dog after the Pats win the Super Bowl. I just had to laugh too. Wink
BethMcBeth 02-14-2005 05:27 AM

Much thanks to BigRoomA for allowing me to illustrate the story! ^_^""
Tony Waynewrong 02-14-2005 09:33 AM
Now Roger is the second luckiest man in the world to be with a girl who loves to watch sports. Now, if she could only draw and wear an orange vest, Roger would be tied for first place. Big Grin

Kudos, BethMcBeth, for your awesome interpretation of BigRoomA's Super Bowl moment. Big Grin
Generalissimo D 02-14-2005 11:49 AM
Does anyone else think that the guy on the pringles containers looked suspiciously like norman? or is it just me?
Zola 02-14-2005 12:45 PM
Beth, that's adorable! Smile
Gummibear 02-14-2005 12:54 PM
Beth, that was adorable! You captured the story to perfection! Big Grin
BigRoomA 02-14-2005 12:56 PM
Beth, I took a great look at your latest artwork related to my fanfic and I have to say I couldn't stop laughing especially with Dorothy parked in front of the TV. That was tremendously amazing work. Your work is incredible and I have to say that I loved every bit of it.
I planned to draw my own work of Dorothy which I still haven't gotten to yet.
Keep up the amazing work. Big Grin

-BigRoomA. Wink

PS- I draw also, but it's mostly of mutant insects like killer bees.
I should get one of drawings, scan it and show it to everyone.

Bye for now. Wink

PPS- I was wondering if when I do my next fanfic, could you illustrate it for me as well as everybody elses? Thanx.

PPPS- I went upstairs and got out one of my pictures of my mutant insects I would eventually like to get out into the world in a comic strip.
Either this will be an attachment or not, I'm not sure but here it is.
Nine Kuze 10-27-2005 02:29 PM
That was good and funny, BigRoomA and Beth McBeth! I can just see Dorothy in a Tom Brady jersey that's like three sizes too big for her or to see her in a jersey that just fits her figure right.

Dorothy a Patriots fan? I guess it makes sense as I can't see her as an Eagles, Steelers, or a Falcons fan. But I can see her as a Colts fan though Big Grin
Peace.