Fresh Person

ForbiddenMemories 02-04-2005 07:52 PM
Hey there! I'm kinda new here, but what the hell.. just stopped by to say those two things.

-FM
Avenir 02-04-2005 08:13 PM
Allow me to be te first to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, ForbiddenMemories. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
ForbiddenMemories 02-04-2005 08:18 PM
Thank you so much, Avenir! I can't stop staring at your FFVII:AC thing there..
Sephiroth 02-04-2005 08:24 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! And, because I'm feeling especially generous, have two. Go crazy!
Dude Love 02-04-2005 08:35 PM
Howdy Forbidden Memories. I'm Wienberg, and despite being called a hippie by many, my politics do not line up with the Hippie agenda (if they even have one) in many places.

I'm also known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

I suppose a more fitting gift, however, would be to give you this. *Hands FM a baseball bat covered in Barbed Wire* Once used by the great Mick Foley himself!

Well, enjoy your stay at PCF.
Tabris-kun 02-04-2005 09:24 PM
Welcome to PCF
Zopwx2 02-04-2005 09:44 PM
Welcome, and don't forget to wash behind your ears.
Asirt 02-04-2005 10:08 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, ForbiddenMemories! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many threads available, as well as the important ones, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, or some of the members here! Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here! Happy

Later,
Trisa
BabyGhia 02-05-2005 04:43 AM
Welcome to the forum, ForbiddenMemories! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 02-05-2005 06:46 AM
Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile

Have fun and stay away from stray birds Tongue

Latah Wink
Token
Alana Gabriel 02-05-2005 01:06 PM
To you, ForbiddenMemories, I bid Welcome. Have fun here and remember, Alan Gabriel is a much better person than Roger Smith!
Madrona 02-05-2005 03:15 PM
Welcome Forbidden Memories. Our domes are your domes. Enjoy all the forums have to offer. We have fan art and fan fiction. We also talk about other anime and just other stuff in general. You won't find a nicer group of people.

Enjoy your stay,

Madrona
Diverse Considerations 02-05-2005 09:22 PM
Welcome to the city, ForbiddenMemories. Please enjoy our scenic domes, they are not verboten.

Watch for potholes, mind the MPs, and if anyone asks, you've lived here all your life. Have fun! Smile
BethMcBeth 02-06-2005 06:38 PM
Hey there! ^_^"" Welcome to PCF! The Biggest BIg O place on the net! Glad your here! Theres everything from Fan Art to Fan fics and soo much more! Catch you later and have fun!
Pygmalion 02-06-2005 09:07 PM
Greetings, ForbiddenMemories, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's the newest edition of the "Men of Paradigm" calendar.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Bllue 02-06-2005 11:39 PM
ooooooooooooo!
i like your name!
im gonna give you my big bros sweater.
i want him to freeze.
d0/\/7 u53 600d 6r4/\/\/\/\3r!!!!
573p 4\/\/4y fr0/\/\ 7/-/3 (r0\/\/d
dominusofdeath 02-07-2005 01:44 PM
Welcome to PCF! Enjoy your stay!
R and D 02-08-2005 06:57 AM
Welcome Forbidden Memories to PCF! I am Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs!

my guinea pigs and i present to you a gift joining and it is...

A TEDDY BEAR! Big Grin

enjoy ur stay here and welcome to PCF again! Cool
Tony Waynewrong 02-08-2005 09:21 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships! I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here.
Howler_65 02-09-2005 07:45 PM
hi there as long as were giving gifts to u ,forbidden memories, i shall give u a better gift than sephiroth did ...its your vey own...HALF EATEN MARSHMELLOW!!!...my one true love ...well second...any way i always want a new friend so pm me if ur bored...