Big O AMV

Kappei Jin 01-31-2005 05:57 PM
I beg your pardon if i'm posting something discussed yet before, i hope that's the right section of the forum.
Anyway...
What's your favorite AMV found on web that features The Big O?
I really suggest:

- Megadeus Unser by VisionView
- Harsh Reality by TheFinalAct
- The World is not Enough by Tempest Creations
- Stand Alone & The World Need A Hero by MechaD
- Giant Robot Big O Head by Chris Phipps
- Deeper Underground by CompyFranco
- Uncaring by Bob Cosmano
- A Day in the life of Roger Smith by NHMK

Some guy knows about AMV of Season II ?? I'm really searching for it...
Thanks in advance Smile
Pygmalion 01-31-2005 07:09 PM
My personal favorite is The Final Act's "A Christmas Video," which I think is even better than Weird Al's original.

GoGoArlo had a thread a little while ago when he finished his video and we discussed it and others. Other threads include "videos to look for" and "music that would make great videos." Each of these mentioned some videos of interest.

The best place I've found to look for AMVs is animemusicvideo.org. This site contains a lot of technical help if you want to make videos yourself. Making videos is a lot of fun!

Pygmalion
Zopwx2 01-31-2005 08:15 PM
All the final act ones are supremely awesome, I also have Megadeus unser.

A day in the life is pretty hilarious.

Its possible I've seen the other ones and wasn't impressed.
Big Money 01-31-2005 08:33 PM
My two favorites are Go Go Arlo's (his other ones are GREAT, especially Metal Gear Solid: Office Politics) and the ones on that site with the christmas video, like Bell Peppers and Beef... That one owns.
Diverse Considerations 01-31-2005 10:24 PM
I have Harsh Reality, very awesome. I also like TheFinalAct's Renegade Megadeus (make sure you download the Compleat version), the timing is perfect.
LillyRose 01-31-2005 10:27 PM
Over on animemusicvideo.org. "From the Vault: R. Dorothy" I think it is. Brilliant. Standards and Dorothy, a great mix. Plus it's very well done and I love the aged film look.
evanASF27 01-31-2005 10:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations
I have Harsh Reality, very awesome. I also like TheFinalAct's Renegade Megadeus (make sure you download the Compleat version), the timing is perfect.

The video editing is outstanding...I didn't really like the song though Neutral ...but the video editing was amazing.
BethMcBeth 02-01-2005 12:44 AM
My most favorite Big O AMV is "Bend me Break me" by Maguslod

If anyone is searching about for more Big O AMV's I would strongly suggest checking out Animemusicvideos.org
And sign up for a free account there are tons of Big O AMVs and various other animes as well. If anyone is searching for Big O vids and needs links PM me I have them all so you don't have to go dig for them! ^_^""
Kappei Jin 02-01-2005 06:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Seebach: [Zopwx2]
All the final act ones are supremely awesome, I also have Megadeus unser.

Megadeus Unser is simply awesome, best merge of viedo and music, the german lyrics on apocalyptic music for Schwartzwald is impressive.
Asirt 06-30-2006 09:27 PM
Although not exactly an AMV, I did enjoy this Big O spoof of the trailer for Men in Black II. You can view it on my sig by clicking on "OMGWTF?!", and go to the first page of the list, or by clicking directly here. I also enjoy the music videos from The Final Act, especially "A Christmas Video".