Hello

Lauriff 01-31-2005 04:55 PM
Hello all the names Lauriff. I am a new commer to this forum, a friend of mine whom is a member always talks about this place. Since I tend to enjoy playing Mech style vid games, an enjoyed the Big-O series. Anyhow, back to reading some of the Leauge threads they do provide quite interesting reading. Perhaps I should design one..

Oh yeah... Hi Ensien
(hopes to have spelled thier name right) ^-^
Asirt 01-31-2005 05:42 PM
Hey, welcome to Paradigm City, Lauriff! I hope you have a great time here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, as well as some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Happy

Later,
Trisa

PS. I take it you're a friend of Ensign Minneapolis? That's pretty cool. Smile
Dude Love 01-31-2005 05:59 PM
Howdy, Lauriff. I'm Wienberg. Please stand clear of the closing doors *beep-boop*.

I suppose I'll be a temporary guide. I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Well, enjoy your stay.
Mr. Fortnight 01-31-2005 09:20 PM
*stands dramatically on the broken remains of a once majestic building in Paradigm*

So Lauriff. You finally have arrived, my old friend! I certainly hope you havent forgot what I have taught you, for I haven't forgot what you have taught me!

Heh... I cannot wait to see the chaos we will unleash, My rival... My ally... My Friend.

Meh... Let's cut the dramatics! *tosses you my personal mix of crunk juice*

Welcome to the asylum. Try not to exite the inmates. ^_^

For anyone who wants to know, yes, I and Lauriff are friends in RL. He doesn't bite, and is pretty well versed in The Big O. He's a fan of all sorts of Giant Robot and Mech style Anime, Video Games, and Movies, so he should fit riiight in. I'll be sure to keep him in check if he gets too... rowdy... ~.^
Tabris-kun 01-31-2005 09:23 PM
Guten Tag

Welcome to PCF
BethMcBeth 01-31-2005 09:25 PM
WAhoooo! Welcome to PCF! This is the happiest Big O place on the net! ^_^" Theres everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics here! ^_^" Enjoy your stay!

-BethMcBeth
BabyGhia 01-31-2005 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, Lauriff!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 01-31-2005 09:31 PM
welcome to the city of amnesia!
Diverse Considerations 01-31-2005 10:19 PM
Welcome, Lauriff! Any friend of the good ensign is a friend of mine...I guess...I've never met a friend of the good ensign...I didn't even know he was good...or had friends. But I'm rambling! Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Please enjoy our scenic domes. And watch out for potholes, they're everywhere. Especially the ones shaped like footprints...
Spooky 01-31-2005 10:32 PM
Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile This is your official token welcome.

Lots of things to see and do. Beware of the rampant randomness but above all enjoy your time here and remember to have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
Avenir 02-01-2005 03:26 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Lauriff. It's nice to see a friend of Ensign Minneapolis. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
R and D 02-01-2005 09:09 AM
hi and welcome to the forumns! My name is Baby Fwuffles and I am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs!

my guinea pigs and i present to you...

a Big O wrist watch! use it to bail from school, walmart, and uhh creepy houses. Tongue

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 02-01-2005 09:43 AM
Welcome to the party, dude! I hope you enjoy your stay. There are great fanfics, fanarts and just plain fans here. Wink

Just beware of one thing. If you think you are going to bring your sanity here, think again. This is a Sane-free zone. Big Grin So, leave it at the door with Norman.

Other than that, party on! Smile
Madrona 02-01-2005 10:51 AM
Welcome Lauriff! Our domes are your domes. You find all sorts of great discussion on Mecha type anime as well as all sorts of other stuff. It's always great to see friends of members make their way to these forums!

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona
Almasy 02-01-2005 04:23 PM
Hello, Lauriff, and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Enjoy!

-A
Lauriff 02-01-2005 04:36 PM
I do thank you all for your kindness in welcoming to your forum. I do hope to enjoy tromp'n around as much as you all do an if not more. So far I am enjoying some of the Leagues battle reports (aka Play by play posts). I am picking up quickly how the system works. As well as reading though other area's for background information I didn't know about the Big O series.

You do not have to worry about me being a trouble maker, I perfer to read more then post an avoid pointless conflicts. I honestly had enough of that from the Starwars Galaxies forums for that sony online game.

Anyhow I do have some questions....

Were do I go to submit a mecha design?

An is thier anyone able to teach me the system properly? I do understand most of it, I just wanna make sure I do not make the wrong moves so to speak.

Again I do thank you all for taking the time to welcome me. An as well as answering my questions. You been all a great help so far with the amusing reading materials I tend to dig into after work each day. ^-^
Mr. Fortnight 02-01-2005 04:50 PM
Head over to the Megadeus Fighting League sub-forum of the Smith Mansion.

I thought I showed ya last time I was over. >_<

There is a Thread for Megadeus Submissions there. It may or may not take some digging.

When you find it, just copy and paste from that text file you wrote your Megadeus on. Trimming out the stuff I told you to remove last night.

Just hit me on PM if you have more questions, sinc ethis thread is more for welcoming you into the fold here at the forums.

I do have to say though, you're doing good so far. ^_^
Pygmalion 02-06-2005 08:58 PM
Greetings, Lauriff, and welcome to our happy domes! Since you have expressed an interest in mecha, have a coupon good for a free oil change at Honest Jason's Used Bigs -- Best Service in the City!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
dominusofdeath 02-12-2005 06:33 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
R.Smith 02-14-2005 01:39 AM
Welcome Lauriff! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin