sup homie's

S.O.C. 01-30-2005 10:15 PM
hey peeps, names Soldier of Christ aka SOC. my friend howler told me to join so im here, havent been able post so u might see that ive been here for awhile so ya. Neways im already lost on where to go on the site lol, just its a little bit more complexed than the usual forums i go to
Asirt 01-30-2005 10:24 PM
Hey, Welcome to Paradigm City, S.O.C.! I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, as well as the important ones, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, as well as the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Travis Bickle 01-30-2005 10:30 PM
Hey. S.O.C. I'm Cerpin Taxt. Ask me anything about music.

C'mon.

Anything.

I dare you.

You'll get an immediate answer from me. That's how badass I am (at least in my own warped mind).

Anyway, welcome to PCF. Enjoy your stay!

BTW, who is howler and what is his Name on here? Scott is curious...
S.O.C. 01-30-2005 10:36 PM
Howler_65 is his sn on here.

Ok Cerpin text, who sings Staring Back [Reflections]? Not many people have heard of the band who dont listen to their music.

I plan to have a great time here
Travis Bickle 01-30-2005 10:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by S.O.C.

Ok Cerpin text, who sings Staring Back [Reflections]? Not many people have heard of the band who dont listen to their music.

Pillar. Sorry, dude. But I'm not the biggest fan of both that song and that band. My friend Chris is, though.

Edit: Let me also set something straight. Christian Rock is not my specialty. The closest thing to christian rock I listen to is the song Spirit in the Sky. However, I do like Marilyn Manson. (That's more anti-christ music, thought Frown )
S.O.C. 01-30-2005 10:43 PM
lol ok ok, here is another one

Teenager In Love? i'd be surprise if u got this one.
R.Smith 01-30-2005 10:49 PM
Remeber...The Forum Is Not A Chat Room.

Welcome S.O.C.! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Travis Bickle 01-30-2005 10:52 PM
Edit: What R. Smith said. Even though you are new here, still keep on topic. If you have any questions, PM me.
S.O.C. 01-30-2005 11:07 PM
yes sir
Spooky 01-30-2005 11:42 PM
Hi there and welcome Smile

Remember to have fun and enjoy your time here. This place isn't too hard to navigate - don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon Wink

Again, welcome!

Latah Wink
Token
Tony Waynewrong 01-30-2005 11:46 PM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships. Big Grin

There are many fanfics, fanarts and just plain fans to enjoy. I hope you enjoy your stay.

BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't allowed here. Smile
Zopwx2 01-31-2005 12:06 AM
Welcome, but unfortunately are are required by threat of execution to watch all 26 episodes of the Big O before you are allowed to use the letter "e".
R and D 01-31-2005 07:03 AM
hello and welcome to the twilight zone or otherwise known as PCF! Big Grin

my name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! Cool ur free gift for joining is...

A Free Norman action figure with real cooking action!

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Anime Smile
Madrona 01-31-2005 12:32 PM
Welcome SOC. Our Domes are your Domes. The forums only seem complex because we have a lot to talk about. If you really want to have a chat, check out the IRC chat on Tuesdays and Fridays...we'll be reminding everybody when it's time...we always do!

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona
BabyGhia 01-31-2005 12:42 PM
Welcome to the forum, S.O.C.!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Diverse Considerations 01-31-2005 01:46 PM
Welcome to the city of amnesia, SOC. Your welcome present is...a sock puppet. Big Grin Aren't I clever?

Anyway, enjoy yourself here and lavish in the vast amount of forumy goodness there is to take in. And above all else, have fun!
Dude Love 01-31-2005 06:04 PM
Hey, Soldier of Christ. I take it you're religious...unless you just liked the name.

Well, I'm Wienberg. I suppose you probably don't need the information I'm going to post (since you're acquainted with Howler), but it's always worth having a place to check back to.

I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Well, enjoy your stay at PCF.
BethMcBeth 02-01-2005 01:08 AM
WAhooooo!! Welcome to PCF!!! The biggest Big O place on the net! There's everythign from Fan Art to Fan fiction here! Enjoy your stay!
Avenir 02-01-2005 03:28 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, S.O.C. We hope you have fun here. Happy
Almasy 02-01-2005 04:22 PM
Hello, S.O.C., and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Enjoy!

-A