*pounce*

black dragoness 01-28-2005 10:10 PM
Hello there,
I just joined a few days ago at the request of one of my best friends and another member of the boards, BethMcBeth. *waves* Hi Beth! *hugs and bites her* I've been told everyone here's really friendly and it's a great place to hang out, so I look forward to playing here. Big Grin
Travis Bickle 01-28-2005 10:13 PM
Nice. Welcome, black dragoness, to our humble abode on the internet. This is probobly the best place for the big O on the internet. No doubt about it!

-Cerpin Taxt (but you can call me Scott)
BethMcBeth 01-28-2005 10:16 PM
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! HEY THERE BUDDY!!!!! Yes this is the best Big O Place on the net! There is tons of things to see and do here!!! Everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics!! And of corse now we can open you up to all about
THE BIG O!

Here ya go buddy! ^_^""""
I thought of you when I found this!! ^_^"""
R.Smith 01-28-2005 10:26 PM
Welcome black dragoness! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Zopwx2 01-28-2005 10:48 PM
well hullo there
Asirt 01-28-2005 11:11 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, black dragoness! I hope you have a great time here! Smile

Check out many of the great topics here, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

Remember, if you need anything, be sure to ask some of the members here, as well as the mods and the admin. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here! Happy

Later,
Trisa
Tony Waynewrong 01-29-2005 12:39 AM
Bienvenue au forum de Paradigm City, dudette! A friend of Beth is a friend of mine. Big Grin

Just remember to leave your sanity with Norman. They aren't permitted inside the inner walls of our great forum.
BabyGhia 01-29-2005 12:47 AM
Welcome friend of Beth, black dragoness!!! Enjoy your stay here!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
dominusofdeath 01-29-2005 06:17 PM
On behalf of PDA(Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay.
Dingo 01-29-2005 06:31 PM
Greetings, black dragoness, friend of beth.

Please enjoy these muffins. Recently stolen from Beth's muffin warehouse.
Diverse Considerations 01-29-2005 09:29 PM
*squirms out from beneath the pounce* well well, aren't you a friendly one. Sweatdrop

Welcome to the city, please enjoy our scenic domes. And remember, the good guys always pilot black.
black dragoness 01-29-2005 09:57 PM
Hello all, thanks for all the warm welcomes so far!
Hey Beth, love the picture of the dragons it's excellent! Hi Tony, I've heard great things about you from Beth, and any friend of hers is one of mine as well! Big Grin Mmm, thanks for the muffins Dingo. *chomps happily* And let's see, Diverse Considerations deserves to be pounced again, mwahaha. *dragon grin*
Madrona 01-30-2005 07:16 PM
Welcome black dragoness! Our domes are your domes. Enjoy your stay.

Madrona
Almasy 01-30-2005 07:54 PM
Hello, black dragoness, and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Enjoy!

-A
Diverse Considerations 01-30-2005 08:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by black dragoness
And let's see, Diverse Considerations deserves to be pounced again, mwahaha. *dragon grin*

Oh joy. Sweatdrop
R and D 01-31-2005 07:04 AM
hello and welcome to the twilight zone or otherwise known as PCF! Big Grin

my name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! Cool ur free gift for joining is...

A Free Norman action figure with real cooking action!

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Anime Smile
Dude Love 01-31-2005 06:08 PM
Oh no! It seems you've tackled me, black dragoness! :-P

...would you mind letting me go?

*dusts self off* Howdy. I'm Wienberg. I serve many roles here, most notably as what some refer to as the Forum Hippie. Though, I agree in some ways with that (as you will too if you read my political posts).

I suppose I'll be a temporary guide. I'm also known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Well, enjoy your stay at PCF.
Spooky 02-01-2005 01:57 AM
Hi there and welcome to PCF Smile

Enjoy your time here and remember, above all else, have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
Avenir 02-01-2005 03:22 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Black Dragoness. we hope you enjoy it here. Happy
Pygmalion 02-06-2005 08:49 PM
Hello, black dragoness, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a nice ball of twine that you can use to find your way back when you get six deep in references in the thread.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion