Hey!!! Whats up all

Pyro_Rabbit 01-28-2005 08:33 PM
Im sure by now you know Im new so Im just introducing my self, so hey all.
Spooky 01-28-2005 09:21 PM
Hi there Smile Welcome to PCF!

Enjoy your time here and remember to have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
R.Smith 01-28-2005 10:22 PM
Welcome Pyro_Rabbit! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BethMcBeth 01-28-2005 10:48 PM
Hey there Pyro_Rabbit! ^_^"" Your name rules! ^_^"" Theres tons to see and do here at PCF! Everything from Fan ARt to Fanfiction! ^_^"" Have a blast!
Zopwx2 01-28-2005 10:48 PM
WElcome!
Asirt 01-28-2005 11:09 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Pyro_Rabbit! I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, as well as some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have fun here! Happy

Later,
Trisa
Tony Waynewrong 01-29-2005 12:41 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships! I hope you enjoy your stay. BTW, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't permitted here. Wink
BabyGhia 01-29-2005 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum, Pyro_Rabbit!

Enjoy your stay here!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
dominusofdeath 01-29-2005 06:17 PM
On behalf of PDA(Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay.
Madrona 01-30-2005 07:19 PM
Hello and Welcome Pyro_Rabbit! Make yourself at home. Our domes are your domes.

Enjoy your stay.

Madrona
Almasy 01-30-2005 07:53 PM
Hello, Pyro_Rabbit, and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Enjoy!

-A
Dude Love 01-31-2005 06:02 PM
Hey Pyro_Rabbit. You seem to have started posting, as it seems we've already had an encounter.

I happen to be Wienberg. Though, some call me "Hippie".

I suppose I'll be a temporary guide. I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Well, enjoy your stay at PCF.
R and D 02-01-2005 09:08 AM
hi and welcome to the forumns! My name is Baby Fwuffles and I am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs!

my guinea pigs and i present to you...

a Big O wrist watch! use it to bail from school, walmart, and uhh creepy houses. Tongue

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Big Grin
Diverse Considerations 02-01-2005 12:33 PM
Welcome, Pyro_Rabbit! Please enjoy our scenic domes. And watch out for the potholes. City works tries to get those things patched up quick, but it's a losing battle.

Enjoy yourself and have fun. You are welcome here. ^_^
Pyro_Rabbit 02-04-2005 07:34 PM
Indeed we already have had one little small encounter. Im just curious, why do they call you the hippie? My friend told me about this site so I came to see what it was all about and thats how Im here now.
And R.SMITH, I like your FFVII pic, where did you get them? Im a fan of the game so thats why Im asking.
Avenir 02-04-2005 08:10 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Pyro_Rabbit. I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy VII, as well as other games in the saga. We hope you have a good time here. Happy
Alana Gabriel 02-05-2005 01:04 PM
Welcome! I really like your username. Is it a close relative to the Pyscho Rabbit of Monty Python? Well have fun here! And again, WELCOME!!
Pygmalion 02-06-2005 09:01 PM
Greetings, Pyro_Rabbit, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an copy of the new Tourist's Guide to Paradigm City, by the Paradigm Chamber of Commerce.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion