I am Shalashaska....

Shalashaska 01-28-2005 08:54 AM
...Also known as Revolv....oh wait no thats not right. Nice to find a decent place for Big O. Main reason I found this place is cuz I was looking for the music from the series.
word.
Tony Waynewrong 01-28-2005 09:06 AM
Welcome to the city of amnesia. I usually have a grand introduction, but I forgot! Wink

There's a lot of fan-art, fan-fics, fan-videos and just be fans! So, leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They aren't allowed in here.

I hope you enjoy your stay. Big Grin
Travis Bickle 01-28-2005 09:31 AM
SWEET! Another Metal Gear fan!

Hey. I'm Cerpin Taxt. You can call me Kuwabara , Kuwabara. Just kidding. Don't ever call me that Smile

I like to think of myself as Paradigm City's resident musician. However, I lack a good amount of knowledge about the Big O soundtracks, so you might want to ask one of our other regulars (Evan, Weinberg, A Clockwork Tomato) about it. However, if you want to know anything else about music (and I mean anything), just ask me.

Have fun!
Asirt 01-28-2005 10:03 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Shalashaska. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many interesting topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have fun here! Happy

Later,
Trisa
Madrona 01-28-2005 10:19 AM
Welcome Shalashaska! Our domes are your domes. Make yourself comfortable, you'll be here a while. what? you didn't see the small print? oh wel....

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona
Tickle Tickle 01-28-2005 10:58 AM
I think we've met before, the name's familiar..

anyway.

Hello and Welcome to PCF! Happy
Diverse Considerations 01-28-2005 11:19 AM
Welcome, Shalashaska! Please enjoy our scenic domes and watch out for potholes in the roads. You know, the ones that are shaped like footprints? And those big ones that go down deep...

On a quasi-related note, I just purchased the first season soundtrack and the good people at Amazon tell me that it's in the mail as we speak. Hopefully before too much longer I'll be cranking out heroic music at loud volumes.

Anyway, good to have you around. Enjoy yourself, you are welcome here! ^_^
BabyGhia 01-28-2005 11:49 AM
Welcome to forums, Shalashaska!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 01-28-2005 11:53 AM
Greetings, Shalashaska, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Life Goes On, by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Sara Comatori 01-28-2005 12:33 PM
Welcome Shalashaska, Welcome to the FOURM OF TOMMORW!!!
Avenir 01-28-2005 05:18 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Shalashaska. You have a very interesting username; try saying it three times fast. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
Zopwx2 01-28-2005 05:50 PM
Welcome new person!
Travis Bickle 01-28-2005 05:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Avenir
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Shalashaska. You have a very interesting username; try saying it three times fast. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy

It's Revolver Ocelot's real name. Smile
Darkside 01-28-2005 06:06 PM
Another MGS fan! Wooho!
Welcome to the place called here.
dominusofdeath 01-28-2005 08:22 PM
On behalf of PDA(Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay.
Spooky 01-28-2005 09:30 PM
Hi there! Welcome to PCF Smile

I'm sure you'll find most everyone to be pretty nice here - remember to enjoy yourself and above all else, have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
BethMcBeth 01-28-2005 10:19 PM
Hey there and welcome! ^_^"" Theres everything from fan art to fan fics here on Big O! Enjoy!! ^_^""
R.Smith 01-28-2005 10:25 PM
Welcome Shalashaska! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Mr. Fortnight 01-28-2005 11:41 PM
Welcome to our strange and wonderful forums.

The links below my sig (other than the quiz) point to my reaking of awesomeness threads.

When Ensign Minneapolis starts a thread, you got quality.

In any case, mind the sewers, keep an eye out for flying megadeuses, and whatever you do, don't give a Red Bull to Evan.

-Ensign Minneapolis
-Papermaster, ROD Fanatic, and the resedent Sailor Suit wearing oddball. Who wears an inflatable life jacket... ^___^
Almasy 01-30-2005 07:54 PM
Hello, Shalashaska, and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Enjoy!

-A