So, how are you going to collect the FMA DVDs?

Instro 01-26-2005 09:21 AM
According to Anime Insider, all 51 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist will be released as 13 individual DVDs and later as 3 separate box sets.

I've got the starter set on pre-order, because it comes with the soundtrack, but I think after I fill up the first box set, I'll wait for the other two box sets to come out. Unless of course, there are some other kind of goodies I just have to have in other editions that might be planned.
Bllue 01-27-2005 03:41 PM
idont know if im allowed to order dvds....Sweatdrop
BabyGhia 01-27-2005 03:44 PM
I'll probably wait for the Box sets. That is how I usually like to buy Anime DVDs. Not that I have many. Tongue

Thanks for the info, Instro!

BabyGhia
Asirt 02-10-2005 12:59 PM
Well, I have already gotten the starter kit for FMA, so I think I'll buy the other 2 box sets that are suppose to come out as the DVD's are being released. The metal box is very nice, though, as is the first soundtrack.
David Ryder 02-13-2005 11:26 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll pick up the starter set soon. FMA is a great show and the since it comes with the soundtrack, that's always a plus.
Dork 02-14-2005 02:51 PM
Hmm, I don't know. FMA is starting to grow on me and I haven't seen or don't have the episodes that are going to be on the next DVD. I bought the first DVD because of the soundtrack, but I'm really keen on the metal box. It's the coolest anime DVD box I've ever seen. I just can't seem to get those horrid CN stickers off of it.

I may collect the rest of the DVDs for this box and then just wait for the sets for the rest of the DVDs.

muchlove
-dork