Recent Gaming Purchases

Avenir 01-23-2005 07:27 PM
This is pretty much the same topic focus as the "Recent Anime Purchases" and "Recent Music Purchases" threads. Post your recent gaming and related item purchases here.

To start off, I swung by the local mall this evening and bought Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, and Final Fantasy X-2. I also ordered and received a Final Fantasy VII wallscroll earlier this week.
Travis Bickle 01-23-2005 07:30 PM
This belongs in the Pool Table sub Forum

Oh...and I just bought FMA and the Broken Angel from the net a few minutes ago.
Volt 01-23-2005 11:10 PM
Most recently I bought Resident Evil 4, so I'm blasting away on that. Before that I got the original Unreal (great game. Almost as good as Half-Life, for half the price---I got it for $5 new. O_o ), and before that, the Diablo Battlechest. Old PC games + quality + low price > all. Ah, inequalities.
K the Wanderer 01-28-2005 10:30 PM
I've most recently bought FF Chronicles and Suikoden IV. And I am enjoying them both immensely.
azure turtle 01-30-2005 06:59 PM
Oh! A fellow Suikoden fan. Big Grin I also recently purchased Suikoden IV, and I think it's awesome so far. I don't like the fact that we're limited to using only four characters now, but I can live with that. Can't wait to collect the 108 stars of destiny all over again...
Travis Bickle 01-30-2005 07:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by azure turtle
Oh! A fellow Suikoden fan. Big Grin I also recently purchased Suikoden IV, and I think it's awesome so far. I don't like the fact that we're limited to using only four characters now, but I can live with that. Can't wait to collect the 108 stars of destiny all over again...

The kid two doors down from me is currently playing Suikoden 1 through 4. He's in the middle of two right now. Fun stuff.

I just bought GRANDIA: Extreme
azure turtle 01-30-2005 07:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin TaxtThe kid two doors down from me is currently playing Suikoden 1 through 4. He's in the middle of two right now. Fun stuff.

Wow, he's got the second game? Suikoden II is the only one I haven't gone through yet, since it's rare and costs so much nowadays ($90-$100). I should've bought it when it was only $30. Curses.
David Ryder 02-16-2005 04:27 PM
Most recent is Suikoden IV and it is most excellent indeed too see some Suikoden fans. It's my fave. RPG series and I still have the second one....best in the series IMO.
Patsai 02-20-2005 11:18 PM
Resident Evil 4, which is perhaps the most fun intense game I have ever played. Leaves all the other games I own (excluding FarCry) in the dust. Big Grin
Generalissimo D 02-23-2005 04:39 PM
I recently bought Halo PC out of an impulse. It works fairly well, except on the second level(ITS EXCESSIVELY STOCKED WITH GRUNTS!). I am currently working towards and Xbox and Halo 1/2 for my B-day.
AndroidZeroX 03-11-2005 03:24 AM
i recently bought budokai 3 ( Love it!), Zelda Minish Cap GBA ( Love it!), and i bought back my favorite online game ( next to Halo 2 of course) SOCOM II which still kicks ass after not playin for a year. I highly recommed all of those
AlexRosewater 03-14-2005 11:07 PM
I bought Devil May Cry 3 at the local mall. It's been awhile since I have bought a game so I'm jumping with joy!!!
AlexRosewater 03-18-2005 10:29 PM
I bought the Punisher game from ebgames today. Since I rented it awhile ago and it's totally addictive so I had to buy. I recommend the game to fan's or anyone that's intrested in a 3rd- person shooter game with ultraviolent gameplay!!!!
Mike 03-26-2005 09:43 PM
My brother got Half Life 2 for his birthday.

God save my soul.
AndroidZeroX 03-26-2005 10:04 PM
I just bought DDR Ultramix 2 for Xbox, as of now i prefer the first one, but thats probably cause im used to it. But im sure in time i will enjoy that one more.
dtk91 03-27-2005 06:11 PM
i havnt bout any games, but i have Splinter cell:Chaos Theory Special Edition reserved, and payed off in full... so im looking to get it on tuesday when it comes out
088nd 03-28-2005 07:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
My brother got Half Life 2 for his birthday.

God save my soul.

Hopefully you get sucked into the HL2world.

I just bought Civilization III: Conquests the other day. It's fun.
Mage 03-29-2005 09:58 PM
Well since I normaly don't have any money, one of my good freinds traded his x-box for a paintball gun so I can long term borrow his games. So I borrowed GTA 3 and Soul Calibur 2 ^.^
IanC 03-30-2005 08:53 AM
i could have sworn i posted in here?!

Anyway, i got Timesplitters:Future Perfect for the GC yesterday. Havent had a chance to play on it yet.
Lupin IV 03-30-2005 11:02 PM
Counting down till Monday when DOOMIII xb is released.

YeEEE. @__@