...Can't find the Fan art thingy place.

Sara Comatori 01-23-2005 12:04 PM
....Ok I'm REALLY new so if any of you friendly Big fans can help my out I'll thank you for that....Big Grin Well I'm Ally and I would like to tell everyone that my Daddy is the God of Paradigm!Anime Smile But he can get to ruley some times.Sweatdrop .......
R.Smith 01-23-2005 12:11 PM
Here's the fanart section. http://www.paradigm-city.com/fanart/

Also, welcome to paradigm-city.com! Big Grin This is the Hudson River Pier, where introduction threads are, so your sorta in the right place. Wink

Take a look at the Orientation Thread for a quick guide of what sections are for what.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Smile
Zopwx2 01-23-2005 12:44 PM
Howdy little lady rosewater.
Sara Comatori 01-23-2005 12:55 PM
how can I post fan art and were?
Tifaria 01-23-2005 01:04 PM
Howdy and welcome! Direct yourself over to the Nightengale Club section and post a new thread with your art in it! I tend to frequent the Nightengale the most myself (though it's been ages since I've had any art to show..). While you're there, poke through the existing threads and check out what everyone else has done! If you're wondering about submitting fanart or fanfiction to the site, be sure and read the guidelines for submitting to the site. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me or pm me. Smile )
Sara Comatori 01-23-2005 01:05 PM
well need E-mail address.
dominusofdeath 01-23-2005 01:12 PM
On behalf of PDA(Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay.
Asirt 01-23-2005 03:16 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Ally Rosewater! I hope you have a nice stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check the topics available here, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, and they will help you. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope to see your fan art soon! Smile )

Later,
Trisa
Fujiko 01-23-2005 03:47 PM
Hellooooo and welcome to PCF! Feel free to roam, little Rosewater.... like the squirrels do ^_^
Madrona 01-23-2005 04:28 PM
Hello Ally, welcome to PCF. Our domes are your domes....and consdiering you name, I guess you already knew that Wink Big Grin .

Do look at the orientation thread...it keeps you from getting lost. Soon, you'll know this place like all the old timers.

Have fun!

Madrona
Ozymandius Jones 01-23-2005 06:08 PM
Oh, good heavens. First Alan's sister, now Alex's daughter...now we need a Femme Dastun to show up.

Anyways, welcome to our happy domes! I am Ozymandius Jones, one of the resident sporadic posters.

I'm sure you will like it here. I like the fanart you've posted so far. Very nice.

Have fun posting!
BethMcBeth 01-23-2005 07:19 PM
AWwwwwwwww yaayaya!! ^_^"" Welcome to PCF! The most happiest BIg O place on the net!! ^_^""" Theres tons to see and do here have a blast! And I look forward to seeing you around! ^_^"""
BabyGhia 01-24-2005 12:51 AM
Welcome to the forum, Ally! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Sara Comatori 01-26-2005 07:37 AM
You guys are so nice and I am ALLY! My daddy loves me but I get on his nerves alot. Tongue Happy
R and D 01-27-2005 07:01 AM
sweet sig dudette!

my name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 nija guinea pigs! i shall give you a gift and your gift is...

A Big Duo stuff animal! Anime Smile

enjoy and welcome to the forumns! Cool
Sara Comatori 01-27-2005 07:37 AM
WAJJ!!! I LOVE BIG DUO!!!!
Pygmalion 01-27-2005 07:55 AM
Greetings, Ally Rosewater, and welcome to your dad's happy domes! It's always a pleasure to see another artist come in with a new portfolio of art to share.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 01-27-2005 09:19 AM
Hello Ally Rosewater! Welcome to the city of forgotten memorries, but regained friendships. I hope you enjoy your stay. Just be sure to leave your sanity with Norman. They aren't allowed here.

BTW, with the help of many good people, I hosted two art contests: The Doroth-Off and the Roger-Off. I hope you like these pics.
Almasy 01-27-2005 05:32 PM
Hello, Ally Rosewater, and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Also, be sure to take a look at The Forum Rules if you haven't done so already! Wink

Enjoy!

-A
Dude Love 01-27-2005 06:00 PM
Hey Ally. I'm Wienberg. I'd like to personally welcome you to the forums.

First of all, I really do hope you enjoy your stay here.

Next, if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to Private Message me. I'll be happy to talk. Smile

Here are some good threads to consult.

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.