Ucchan's Okonomiyaki Stand

David F 09-11-2003 07:08 PM
Truth be told I think I’m getting rusty so I decided to start making sig banners and avatars again (even for a short time) for other people so if you guys want an avatar or sig. Just tell me what you want and post the pics you want used so I don’t have to hound-dog all over the net for images.
C.R Foxhound 09-11-2003 07:51 PM
well its not for me but could you do a banner for the MFL? not for my megadeuce, just a general one, im sure any of the Bigs would do ok
Blue Crow 09-11-2003 07:55 PM
I considered making an avatar thread.But my avatars suck,if you couldn't tell just by looking at mine. Roll Eyes Sounds good,David F.Maybe I'll request one sooner or later.
David F 09-11-2003 10:03 PM
Here’s your sig Foxhound enjoy!
evanASF27 09-11-2003 10:29 PM
I like my Vash one Roll Eyes I'm trying to make a Zenigata one...though I haven't gotten vey far Embarrassed Sweatdrop
David F 09-11-2003 10:31 PM
Um…ok…so what are you saying you want me to make you a trigun sig or something? Confused
evanASF27 09-11-2003 10:39 PM
hmm...my edit didn't go through O.o;;
Sorry there... Embarrassed Sweatdrop I guess the edit didn't work Sweatdrop

What I meant to add was that I like your sig banners Wink They are really neat! But I'm happy with the one I already have Pleased *grabs a business card* But I'll "call" ya if I need a new one Wink
Trotsky 09-11-2003 11:19 PM
i tried and failed, but i wanted to make a banner with, megatron, Jay and silent bob, and Big O. it looked allright, but i dident like how the layers looked difrent, you could tell they were from difrent pics...
Krang 09-12-2003 02:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by David F
Truth be told I think I’m getting rusty so I decided to start making sig banners and avatars again (even for a short time) for other people so if you guys want an avatar or sig. Just tell me what you want and post the pics you want used so I don’t have to hound-dog all over the net for images. BTW this isn’t just for myself if anyone else is willing to take requests knock yourselves out.

Could you make me a banner with my name and a picture of the Soul Edge (Nightmare's sword from Soul Calibur) on it? Here are some pictures that you could use: http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/nightmare.html
C.R Foxhound 09-12-2003 09:44 AM
quote:
Here’s your sig Foxhound enjoy!

*Looks at Banner*
Big Grin
*Crowd starts chanting*
DAAAAAAAVVVIDDDDD!!!DAAAAVIDDD!DDDDAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVIDDDDDDD!!!!!!DAAAAAAAAVI
D!!!!!

in case you couldnt tell,thanks

How do I attach it though?the same as pics?
And how can you make banners? I was thinking of doing some( not that I dont appreciate your effort)
David F 09-12-2003 11:27 AM
Yea you basically just attach it like so.
code:
1:
[img]http://www.urloftheimage.com[/img]

Keep in mind that you’ll need to upload the banner somewhere or else you can’t use it lol. As for your questions I use Photoshop 7, 3dsMax, Lightwave, and Maya. The last 3 are for background creations that require 3 dimensional objects and Photoshop just puts everything together.

Krang here’s your sig, I ran into a couple of problems when I was making this namely finding a decent image. I searched for a bit but no luck so I used whatever was available to me. Hope you like it.
Krang 09-13-2003 12:13 AM
quote:
Krang here’s your sig, I ran into a couple of problems when I was making this namely finding a decent image. I searched for a bit but no luck so I used whatever was available to me. Hope you like it.

Sorry about that, it's hard to find good images of the Soul Edge. But the banner turned out great, thanks!
088nd 09-13-2003 11:49 AM
David F do you use Photoshop or Corel?
Shaoblane 09-13-2003 03:59 PM
Just put this avatar at the bottom of the priority list.

How about a bright neon green 2-D lizard. Like the sobe lizard, facing either left or right. With 'Lizard' or 'Lizard Shaoblane', whatever would fit, written across the bottom or top.
Thankies! Just put this at the bottom cause Im a patient person! ^_^
David F 09-13-2003 06:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd
David F do you use Photoshop or Corel?

Photoshop 7.0 though I do use Corel for fan art finishing.

quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
Just put this avatar at the bottom of the priority list.

How about a bright neon green 2-D lizard. Like the sobe lizard, facing either left or right. With 'Lizard' or 'Lizard Shaoblane', whatever would fit, written across the bottom or top.
Thankies! Just put this at the bottom cause Im a patient person! ^_^

I’m sorry Shaoblane but can you show me some pictures or examples of what you want because I barely understand what you want lol.
Manji 09-13-2003 09:18 PM
Here shaoblane this is the avatar I was talking about...
Donatello007 09-23-2003 07:40 PM
Would you PLEASE make one for me? I love your work. I would like it to say Donatello007 and have the following image. Please and thank you.
David F 09-23-2003 08:21 PM
Hurra a customer! *Looks at the pics* hmm…this is going to be interesting; alright I’ll work on it asap.
Donatello007 09-23-2003 09:19 PM
Thank you SOOOO much!!!!
David F 09-23-2003 10:53 PM
*Yoink* Hope you like it. Now for my payment...$_$!