Spoilers

BigO-SHOWTIME 09-11-2003 08:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau
quote:
Originally posted by BigO-SHOWTIME
bah Big Fau,... my sig your avatar.. your avatar my sig... Big Grin


Yeah Big Grin your sig. looked so cool i had to get an avatar for it Big Grin

After all, i am The Big Fau Big Grin


Big Grin I wish i had your name now...

spoiler (highlight to read):
Rosewater Kicked ASS in clip 17 when he rapes the foreign megadeus. His japanese voice is amazing.... that laugh he does... scary.


[Edit: Please don't post spoilers without tagging them (unless the thread is a spoiler thread). Next time you do that, you'll get a warning. --Krang]
Mr. ? 09-11-2003 08:24 PM
DAMN YOU AND YOUR SPOLIERS!!!
Big Fau 09-11-2003 08:39 PM
This Thread is turning into a spoiler thread...Sweatdrop
Chibi Dorothy 09-11-2003 09:42 PM
I didn't used to but if it concerns Dorothy/Roger I have a hard time helping myself...

Megadeus's clips are great because it leaves some key points out so there will still be surprises when you watch the episodes.
Surtur 10-24-2003 03:34 PM
That's right - I'm, resurrecting this thread a few days before spoilers may totally become a thing of the past (hopefully not).
R Trusedale 10-24-2003 06:15 PM
I've got Schwarzwald's Disease. I must know the Truth! No matter what the Cost!

Just click on show all spoilers every time.
evanASF27 10-24-2003 06:24 PM
OBSURD @.@
I READ THEM ALL!!! BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!

I KNOW EVERYTHING!! I UNDERTSAND ACT 25 Tongue ...bwhahahahahahaa...
I KNOW IT ALL!! @___@

thank you Megadues Big Grin


*edit*
Btw...you people can't take a joke Tongue lol. I was only having some fun Big Grin Pleased No harm..there wasn't anything REALLY spoilerish about it.
Just trying to prove that not ALL spoilers are bad. Some are MAJOR spoilers, the others (like in the MFL) are only used for battle purposes and we really don't know if there is any truth behind them...but to make sure we put tags round em Wink
MetalGoldKnight 10-25-2003 01:56 AM
I've read some spoilers, although exactly how much I know is unsure until I actually see Ep. 26. The random bits of info I know could only be the tip of the iceberg, or they could be the turning point of the whole story, so it's kinda hard to judge how major what I know is to what ends up happening...
pen1300 10-25-2003 07:53 AM
Since seeing one "spoiler" ages ago on another forum (which were "Possible" pictures of Act 26, which thank goodness never loaded fully) I have remained spoilerless (except for the very occasional spoilers). I thank you all for marking your spoilers and using spoiler tags. I haven't been in this forum because of this onslaught of spoilers, but when I have been in here, I have been warned. Thanks you guys!

Later,
Pen1300
Wingnut 10-25-2003 04:37 PM
It depends on the topic, if it about an upcomeing episode than no.
If it is about a development of a character, say their background and history, than I might. If a thread specifically declares spoilers it its title than most of the time I don't even enter the thread in the first place.
Jonny Axehandle 10-25-2003 06:13 PM
I've only read a few.

quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
spoiler (highlight to read):

















................................................................Gotcha Big Grin ................................................................

please read this spoiler! Wink


Woah... Shocked Never saw that one coming!
BigO-SHOWTIME 10-25-2003 06:17 PM
this thread is old... I didnt realize krang edited one of my posts.