Hi!

Juno613 01-13-2005 06:44 AM
name: Rachel
age 19
interests: drawing my own anime characters
weapon of choice: tri-rocket launcher (shoots three rockets instead of one) and the vulcan fury from Jak 2. Big Grin
Lives somewhere in the midwestern United States

any questions? Smile )
R and D 01-13-2005 06:48 AM
no a statement.

YOU'RE MY FRIEND AND YOU GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS I DO!!!!! Anime Smile

anyway...

hey my name is Baby Fwuffles and i am the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! welcome to the forums! Big Grin

ur gift a Norman doll with real cooking action!!! Big Grin

enjoy and welcome to the forums! Cool
Asirt 01-13-2005 08:44 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Juno613! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or the admin, and they will be kind enough to answer you. Wink

Again, welcome to Paradigm City Forums, and I hope you have a great time here! Smile )

Later,
Trisa
Travis Bickle 01-13-2005 10:43 AM
Hello, Ms. Juno, and welcome to the forums!
Madrona 01-13-2005 12:14 PM
Welcome Juno613 ! Our domes are your domes. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Madrona
xana_fae 01-13-2005 12:20 PM
Welcome, please enter with care, oh, dear watch your step that last one can be a doosie!!

Here is a bookmark for you....enjoy your stay at the Paradigm City Forums!!
COHugh 01-13-2005 03:17 PM
Heya Juno613! Welcome to PCF!

We have a wide selection of one choice of lovely gifts for you to choose from today, so let's get cracking!

::treads toward the dreaded closet, carefully opening one door and placing his hand within::

No other PCF'er has received this honor... (Mainly because I don't like cleaning out my closet... It's not that bad, I just have a bunch of random stuff on the floor...)

AH HA!

You receive:

~~~~ A Kite! ~~~~

Merry President's Day!
Dude Love 01-13-2005 04:38 PM
Hello, Rachel. I'm Wienberg.

I think I'll pass on giving you some gifts, but I do leave you with a warning. Over the past year and a half, or so, R.Smith has been the forum's "resident charmer". He has enslaved many fangirls, so I thought I would leave you with these words of warning. Do not fall to him. Although he may be persuasive, do not fall for his act. Tongue

Here are some good threads to consult.

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Finally, in the event that you are confused as to the rules, Private Messages are a great way to resolve any questions. Feel free to Private Message me, the Forum Diplomat, or any of the Moderator Team members.

Have a good day. Smile
Diverse Considerations 01-13-2005 09:21 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Juno. Please enjoy our scenic domes! There is much to see and do, but beware of the holes in the street. Public works always tries to patch them up quick, but you know how it goes.

All that aside, have fun and enjoy your stay. You are welcome here!
Zopwx2 01-13-2005 09:59 PM
Welcomage, and watch big o.
Spooky 01-14-2005 02:53 AM
Hi there! Welcome to PCF! Smile Enjoy your time here and remember to have fun! I'm sure you'll find that you're surrounded with good company Smile

Latah Wink
Token
dominusofdeath 01-14-2005 05:49 AM
On behalf of PDA(Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay.
thebravest1 01-14-2005 12:50 PM
Glad to meet you. It's always nice to meet some one new.
BabyGhia 01-14-2005 02:52 PM
Welcome to the forum, Juno613!!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Tony Waynewrong 01-14-2005 04:10 PM
Welcome aboard, dudette! I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Pygmalion 01-14-2005 07:53 PM
Greetings, Juno613, and welcome to our happy domes! It's great to see more friends of members showing up. Have a free copy of A Visitor's Guide to Paradigm City, but don't let the Military Police see you reading it!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Sephiroth 01-14-2005 09:51 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Have fun with it.
Avenir 01-15-2005 04:10 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Juno613. We hope you enjoy it here. Smile )
Almasy 01-17-2005 11:57 AM
Hello, Juno613, and welcome to PCF; I hope you have lots of fun here!

Check out The Picture Thread to see what a lot of the other members here look like! ^_^

Enjoy!

-A
BethMcBeth 01-22-2005 10:10 PM
WHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! WElcome to PCF!! The best place on the net!! Weeeee!! theres tons to see and do here! Everything from Fan Art to Fan Fiction! I look foraward to catching you around! ^_^""