Hi from a Consultant Down Under ^^

Dude Love 01-13-2005 04:35 PM
Hello, Boar. I'm Wienberg. *waves*

As you're a new member, I think you deserve a gift. Actually, two. First is from my own stash. I've been collecting these for a while, so here, have a sweaty gym sock.

Second of all, from the member, major pain, who floats on and off the forums. His gift: a glow stick he peed on.

Next, here are some good threads to consult:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Finally, in the event that you are confused as to the rules, Private Messages are a great way to resolve any questions. Feel free to Private Message me, the Forum Diplomat, or any of the Moderator Team members.

Have a good day. Smile
Boar 01-13-2005 04:47 PM
Thanks everyone

Just to let you know that no one is stopping me from watching anime Big Grin

And my DVD collection is of a considerable size now ^^ all Gundam series apart from Wing and Seed. All Platbor movie and serie, 3 Harlock series, the Miyazaki perfect collection, etc and of course Big O ^^
a few hundred DVDs so far hehehehe

As of late, the Big O really stand out from the rest of my collections and new Appleseed and Ghost in the shell movie are also not bad.

Thank you for your warm welcomes ^^
Cheers

Boar
Diverse Considerations 01-13-2005 09:17 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Boar, and g'day! It is always good to have new visitors from across the sea joining us. The influx of foreign megadei keeps us on our toes.

Please enjoy our scenic domes. You are welcome here. ^_^
Zopwx2 01-13-2005 10:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
quote:
Originally posted by Boar
Hi Trisa, Almasy and R.Smith

Thank you for your warm welcome! Smile
Appreciate it!

A quick question how old are you guys/girls anyway? I mean I am 26 am I too old for this?

First of all, I don't really consider 26 to be very old at all, even though I, personally, am only 18. Baby

Second, who cares how old you are? You are the only one who can limit yourself. If YOU think you are "too old" to be watching "cartoons"... then with that kind of a mentality you probably are! Laughing

But ...if you really enjoy something, I don't think you should even begin to care about what other people think. If you like it, watch it! Wink

We've got quite a few members older than 26 who frequent these boards, so its definately not an issue.
dominusofdeath 01-14-2005 05:49 AM
On behalf of PDA(Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), welcome to Paradigm City. Enjoy your stay.
Tony Waynewrong 01-14-2005 04:09 PM
Welcome aboard, dude! I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Benjamin 01-22-2005 11:44 PM
Welcome Dude, <_< on a side note are there Kangroo's at your house Embarrassed Sweatdrop sorry but I am curious ^^
BethMcBeth 01-23-2005 02:16 AM
Wow! Coolness!! Welcome to PCF! The coolest place on the net!!! Theres everything from fan art to fan fics! And so sooo much more! I look forward to meeting you and chatting more and stuff! Have a great time!! ^_^""

-BethMcBeth
Tifaria 01-23-2005 01:00 PM
Hello and welcome! Like everyone else has said, there's no way you're too old for this. I'm 21 myself, but I've managed to win my 48 year old dad over to watching anime with me. Big Grin Mom won't budge yet, but at least she loves Pixar movies.. it's a start.

Enjoy your stay here! As you can see, everyone's really friendly and laid-back. Hopefully that'll keep you around for a while. Smile )
Fujiko 01-23-2005 03:46 PM
Wow, we've gotten a bit global here (at least as far as i know ^_^)! Welcome to PCF! That's awesome that Big O has captured your attention as it has for us. I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to roam anywhere here like the squirrels do.