hello

hawkeye 01-08-2005 01:30 PM
hello to every one and wayhay
Asirt 01-08-2005 02:09 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, hawkeye! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need something, be sure to ask the mods or the admin, and they will answer you anything. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have fun here! Smile )

Later,
Trisa
Zopwx2 01-08-2005 02:12 PM
Howdy pardner.
Almasy 01-08-2005 02:18 PM
Welcome to PCF, hawkeye! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Diverse Considerations 01-08-2005 02:24 PM
Welcome to the domes, hawkeye. Please enjoy yourself and explore freely. As a welcome present, you receive a regifted fruitcake from the holidays. Cheers!
BabyGhia 01-08-2005 03:57 PM
Welcome to the forum, hawkeye!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
hawkeye 01-08-2005 04:57 PM
well thanks for the hello's and the fruitcake as for problem i have there are none but thanks for the information
Hienrich Ele 01-08-2005 07:06 PM
Hello there!

Welcome to these forums.

Have fun here and such (there I go using that word in that usage again).
Zola 01-08-2005 07:37 PM
hi!

Welcome for the second time this week Big Grin
Madrona 01-08-2005 08:57 PM
Welcome hawkeye ! Our domes are your domes!

Please enjoy!

Madrona
Pygmalion 01-08-2005 10:24 PM
Greetings, hawkeye, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Spooky 01-09-2005 03:49 AM
Hi hi!

And welcome Smile Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
BethMcBeth 01-09-2005 02:55 PM
YYYAYAYYA!! Welcome to PCF!!! The best Big O place on the net! ^_^"" Theres tons to see and do here from fan art to fan fiction and more! Have a blast! Hope to see you around! ^_~"""
Dude Love 01-09-2005 03:34 PM
Hello, hawkeye. I'm Wienberg, and I exist... that's pretty much my claim to fame Tongue .

First of all, I think you need a gift. Here, have this sweaty gym sock... It exists, but after one sniff of it, you may not.

Additionally, I've found the member major pain's stash of gifts. Have a glow stick he peed on.

Next, here are some good threads to consult.

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Finally, in the event that you are confused as to the rules, Private Messages are a great way to resolve any questions. Feel free to Private Message me, the Forum Diplomat, or any of the Moderator Team members.

Have a good day. Smile
hawkeye 01-09-2005 05:31 PM
well thanks to you all and thanks for the stuff i think Smile ) as for the glow stick i think i will put that in the box which i keep all usefull stuff

by the way i am dyslexic so dont pick on my poor spelling if you see it
Tony Waynewrong 01-09-2005 06:33 PM
Welcome aboard, dude. It's good to have new victims...err...members. Enjoy your stay. Big Grin
Benjamin 01-09-2005 06:37 PM
Hello hawk eye ^^ welcome to paradigm city.
COHugh 01-09-2005 09:04 PM
Hawkeye? Like GI Joe? Sweet! Big Grin Welcome to PCF!
hawkeye 01-10-2005 05:16 AM
well not exactly like GI joe more a charicter from a good old comody called M*A*S*H
R and D 01-10-2005 09:20 AM
Welcome Hawkeye to PCF! So you like GI joe huh? well here is a norman plush doll that 15 different things including the SOB from act 24! Big Grin it also has real cooking action! enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool