Hey Hey Hey!

Mr. Hotdog 01-03-2005 05:05 PM
Hi all! I am new to this site and have been having fun so far. I am glad to be part of Paradigm City! I am also Hienrch Ele's little brother. He helped me set up everything I have on this site Smile ) Hope to see you all around here.
Avenir 01-03-2005 05:09 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Mr. Hotdog. It's good to see another relative of a member. We hope you enjoy it here. Smile )
Asirt 01-03-2005 05:10 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Mr. Hotdog! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out the topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, and they will answer you anything. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have fun here. So you're Hienrch Ele's brother, huh? Well, that's good to hear. Smile )

Later,
Trisa
Benjamin 01-03-2005 05:20 PM
OH NO! Bouncing Squirrels <_<
*Grabs Shotgun*
*Begins Shooting Randomly, missing terribly*
"Oh, Hi ^^"
~Benjamin~
dominusofdeath 01-03-2005 05:29 PM
On behalf of the PDA (Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), I welcome you to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Diverse Considerations 01-03-2005 05:35 PM
Welcome to the city, Mr. Hotdog. Enjoy our lovely domes. And now, get half off on your next dome cleaning bill with the special coupon found inside your Paradigm City welcome guide.

(Which, by the way, if you attempt to use, will let everyone know that you're a foreigner and will put the Military Police hot on your tail. So maybe you don't want to use it...)

But other than that, what's with the hamster dance? Confused
Madrona 01-03-2005 05:47 PM

Welcome Mr. Hotdog! Or domes are your domes. Enjoy yourself while you are here.....which will be a long time....didn't you see the small print? No? Oh well

In anycase....here is my gift to you.....

One free ticket to The Cave of Evil

Enjoy!!!

Madrona
Hienrich Ele 01-03-2005 06:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations

But other than that, what's with the hamster dance? Confused

When I got a new computer, he got my old one. It was filled with my random pictures, which is where he got his signature picture and avatar from.

Now, as to where I got that, only the Lord knows. And even he might have trouble finding it... Tongue
Jonny Axehandle 01-03-2005 07:53 PM
Crap, I thought Fat Albert joined.
Mr. Hotdog 01-03-2005 08:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Neko
Crap, I thought Fat Albert joined.

That is why I had done it, to sound like Fat Albert.
The Big Finale 01-03-2005 08:57 PM
Woo, Hotdog. I was starting to get hungry...

Nah, nevermind. Welcome to Paradigm City! It's neat that you're a relative of another member.

Let's see, welcoming gift, welcoming gift... how about an audio book version of War and Peace, on 8 track, read by Ben Stein?
Tifaria 01-03-2005 09:26 PM
Hello! It's always nice to see other memebers's relatives get dragged here. Big Grin Anyway, it's a really nice place, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. And.. your username has made me hungry. I'm going to have to go get a snack now. Tongue
Mr. Hotdog 01-03-2005 09:56 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me. I have been looking at the site and have seen alot of cool stuff. I hope that I will see you all around. (It's fun being a new member) Big Grin
Zopwx2 01-03-2005 10:22 PM
Welcome newbie type person.
Pygmalion 01-03-2005 10:27 PM
Greetings, Mr. Hotdog, and welcome to our happy domes! That's a real "weiner" of a name. My condiments to you!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Mr. Fortnight 01-03-2005 11:05 PM
*salutes*

Welcome new citizen to the wonderful (one and only) city of Paradigm!

I'm Ensign Minneapolis. I patrol the waters looking for stranded pleasure boaters and the occasional bad swimmer.

I advise you to stay away from the aquaduct tunnels for the occasional monster to pop out.

Otherwise, I reccomend wearing a life jacket (tosses you an inflatable one) around certain areas when exploring the wonderful southside city ruins.

And watch out for the occasional Megadeus. ^_^ Mine tends to... disregard closed-in spaces with wreckless abandon.
R and D 01-04-2005 06:58 AM
Welcome to PCF! My name is Baby Fwuffles! i am the leader of 14 ninja trained guinea pigs! Ur gift is...

a fruit cake!

(i got too many for christmas! Embarrassed Sweatdrop )

enjoy ur stay and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
BabyGhia 01-04-2005 02:02 PM
Welcome to forum, Mr. Hotdog!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
xana_fae 01-04-2005 02:56 PM
Well good day Mr. Hotdog! And how are you doing?

oh well that is just grand.....

Now, just so you know, be nice, be cosciencious of other peoples feelings, and don't try to really impress anyone here (we're all just ordiary people {some are better spellers than others, but we'll not go there for now} and we're all easy to please), but most of all, have fun. This is a fun site to be on...

So enjoy your stay, Mr. Hotdog....oh and here is a bun if you need it...lol
Dude Love 01-05-2005 04:51 PM
Hello, Mr. Hotdog. I'm Wienberg, hippie and forum diplomat.

Since your brother is a fine, upstanding member of the community, I am sure he will advise you well (in such ways as reading the sticked threads in all forums, especially Hudson River Pier).

So, I suppose all I've left for you is a gift. Here, take this sweaty gym sock. It's only been used by...every other new member so far.