Hey Hey Hey!

Tony Waynewrong 01-05-2005 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum, Mr. Hotdog. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Big Grin
Almasy 01-05-2005 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, Mr. Hotdog! I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
BethMcBeth 01-07-2005 12:53 AM
MWAHHAHAH!! AWsome name there!!! I love it!!! COngrads on making it over to PCF!! Its the best Big O place on the net! WE have everything from FAn ARt to FAn fics and more! Enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around!! ^_^"""""
Zola 01-07-2005 11:08 AM
Hello and welcome Smile
R.Jesse 01-08-2005 12:25 PM
Welcome to PCF you can have this raygun
COHugh 01-09-2005 09:02 PM
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! Welcome to the PCF Family!