GREETINGS, from a former [AS] poster

Old1 01-02-2005 10:54 PM
Hallo, I have wanted to join this forum for some time now, but never really had the time. Well Ta Da!
This looks like a very nice forum, full of obsesed fans of BigO, just like me! Cool
I hope to converse greatly about the show with you all. Thanks.
Buck Buck #1 01-02-2005 10:56 PM
welcome! I'm glad that you've decided to join us, and I doubt that you will have any trouble finding people to talk to.
Old1 01-02-2005 11:01 PM
Thanks! Big Grin
R.Smith 01-02-2005 11:04 PM
Welcome Old1! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
evanASF27 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
It's nice to meet you Wink I'm the local LupinIII know-most-of-it Pleased But you can call me Zenigata (or Evan).

Feel free to check out the pages of Big O facts, theories, and random things that we've already discussed in "Smith Mansion" Wink Feel like watching some new megadeus battles that aren't ever going to be aired on TV?? Go to the Megadeus Fighting League! Big Grin

Leave your sanity at the door with Schwarzwald please, and enter into the great Forums of Amnesia known as...umm....known as............uhhhhhhh........
Avenir 01-02-2005 11:09 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Old1. We're glad to have you with us. Smile )
Green_Bird 01-02-2005 11:17 PM
Welcome Old1, I hope you injoy yourself Smile .....
Old1 01-02-2005 11:17 PM
quote:
Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.
Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to check it out.

edit; I know how to do a hyperlink in HTML, but how would I do a hyperlink on this forum?
Dude Love 01-02-2005 11:24 PM
Hello, Old1. I am Wienberg.

First of all, to answer your question:

code:
1:
2:
[url=http://www.anypageyou.want]Text to be displayed[/url]
[url]http://www.anypageyou.want[/url]

The first set's up a link in that text in the center, and the second one the text for the link is the link itself. That second one you don't need to use the url tags for, though. The forum automatically adds them when you post.

Netx, you are entitled to a gift. Here, have this sweaty gym sock. It's well used, so it has that antique feel.

Third, here are some good threads to consult.

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Finally, in the event that you are confused as to the rules, Private Messages are a great way to resolve any questions. Feel free to Private Message me, the Forum Diplomat, or any of the Moderator Team members.

Have a good day. Smile
Diverse Considerations 01-02-2005 11:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Leave your sanity at the door with Schwarzwald please, and enter into the great Forums of Amnesia known as...umm....known as............uhhhhhhh........

Just be advised that you won't necessarily get a coat sanity check tag back. And as they say at the dry cleaners: no tickee, no shirtee.

But other than that, welcome to the family, Old1. You are welcome here! Enjoy our scenic domes. ^_^
Old1 01-02-2005 11:42 PM
Well thanks alot everyone, you are all so polite! Smile on the [as] forum I would of had at least one flame by now. Tongue
I will be certain to be a good little newbie and read the FAQ and Orientation links you all so graciously pointed me to.
but for now, thanks and bye for now are in order.
Tschaü!

edit; Great ranks system! "union agent"! Cool
Zopwx2 01-03-2005 12:21 AM
Former? What was your AS sn, maybe I've seen you there.

Anyway welcome!
Madrona 01-03-2005 12:35 AM
Welcome Old1 to our lovely domes. There is much to see and do. Plenty of art to see and fanfics to read. You will enjoy your stay here.
As far as flaming goes, that's not tolerated much here. We try to be nice to each other(at least in public Wink ) and treat each other as members of a big far flung family....that's only mildly disfunctional Tongue

Have fun!

Madrona
evanASF27 01-03-2005 12:46 AM
YOU WANT A FLAME?!!?!?!!!

HOW'S THIS Evil *pulls out lighter*

*chucks it at Old1*

bwahahahaahahahaa....

I'm just kiddin dude Wink welcome and enjoy your stay (like everyone's tell ya...SO YOU'D BETTER DO IT @_@)
BabyGhia 01-03-2005 01:39 AM
Welcome to the forum, Old1!

We do try to keep the flaming to a minimum... so far I don't think I've flamed anyone on here... seriously. Sarcastically, yes. Wink

Anyway, enjoy your stay! Big Grin

BabyGhia

PS. Evan: I think you needed this for your post. Would have made the flaming come out better... maybe???
Almasy 01-03-2005 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forums, Old1. ^__^

I hope you enjoy your time here! You certainly seem to fit in well so far. Wink
Asirt 01-03-2005 10:03 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Old1! I hope you have a pleasant stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, and they will answer you anything. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy yourself here! Smile )

Later,
Trisa
Instro 01-03-2005 11:45 AM
Come on in! This forum is way more fun than the AS boards. You're going to have a great time here, I know I do...

Make sure you talk to Pygmalion. She and Lady Tesser are practically the "forum moms" around here.
dominusofdeath 01-03-2005 04:55 PM
On behalf of PDA (Paradigm Ducks Anonymous), I welcome you to Paradigm City!
Benjamin 01-03-2005 05:17 PM
Big Grin Welcome Dude Big Grin
I got a gift for you, these
are Zoid Cards ^^, though
the idea may seem stupid
at first, I am still working
on them, lots of kinks and
work to be done, but here
ya go, one of the first of
many to be made Smile
I hope you like it, I am still
making the attacks and def-