GREETINGS, from a former [AS] poster

Tifaria 01-03-2005 09:22 PM
Hello and welcome! You are far braver than me for joining the AS forums. I'm too chicken to touch that place with a twenty foot pole.

Anyway, as you've probably guessed, this is a really nice place, and I'm sure you'll like it. Smile )
Pygmalion 01-03-2005 10:18 PM
Greetings, Old1, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack to store your asbestos underwear. We don't cotton to flaming here, as you have noticed.

Interested in fan works? Try an earful of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Mr. Fortnight 01-04-2005 02:11 AM
*salutes*
Congratulations on coming to the light side.
We all here love seeing new citizens come from teh dark lands of the [AS] forums.
Please, take this map of the underwater ruins as my gift. Perhaps as a fellow adventurer looking for Paradigm's past we can construct a glorious future for all!
R and D 01-04-2005 06:59 AM
Welcome to PCF! My name is Baby Fwuffles! i am the leader of 14 ninja trained guinea pigs! Ur gift is...

a fruit cake!

(i got too many for christmas! Embarrassed Sweatdrop )

enjoy ur stay and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
Hienrich Ele 01-04-2005 05:25 PM
Bonus points for being an [AS] poster and being a Big-O fan and actually posting their. I never liked it over there.

Welcome. I am sure you will follow the rules and such. Have fun here... Or else... (And by else I mean, of course, nothing)
Tony Waynewrong 01-05-2005 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, Old1. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Big Grin
Zola 01-05-2005 11:22 PM
Hi, and welcome to Paradigm City!
BethMcBeth 01-06-2005 01:17 AM
Aww yayay!! Congrulations on making it over to PCF!! The best place on the web! ^_^""" Hope you enjoy your stay and have a blast wondering about the forus theres lots to see and do here from fan art to fan fics and more! I look forward to seeing you around! ^_~""
Old1 01-06-2005 07:18 PM
Tony
quote:
Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!

The Alanites and Dorocrats? This could be interesting, *glances at avatar* Yes this could be very nice indeed! Cool
Although I do find the Roger + Dorothy relation interesting

edit; A few of you asked who I was on the [AS] forum, well I was Old1 there too. It's kind of my handle.
evanASF27 01-06-2005 08:03 PM
WHAT!?

*grabs Old1's arm*

You gotta be kiddin me...don't let those maniacs drag you into their corrupt ways!! Join the Schwarzwaldicans, and help spread the Truth to this desperate world, for only when its people learn the Truth will they be able to save themselves from destruction.

Schwarzwald/Gordon Rosewater
Sephiroth 01-06-2005 09:25 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. My welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear Missile. Have fun with it!
R.Jesse 01-08-2005 12:24 PM
welcome to PCF take this A cycle light ray
Spooky 01-09-2005 04:09 AM
Welcome Smile

This place is much nicer and much more friendly than that [as] boards!

Stick around here a while and enjoy yourself Smile And don't forget to have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
COHugh 01-09-2005 09:03 PM
Welcome! I'm glad you found a better board than AS's... Not that I have an opinion on the subject... Wink
xana_fae 01-11-2005 02:39 PM
Well....hello Luke...I am not your father (you has the dark side!!)!!

well enjoy...here is a roll of tape to tape things!!