Hey!

digital_heretic 01-01-2005 06:54 PM
howdy. I was "ordered" to come here by a couple of members here... funny thing is one of them hasn't posted since June... Wink But I heard this place has a great message board and it sure looks like it does Big Grin
Madrona 01-01-2005 07:14 PM
Well digital_heretic, welcome to our domes. Make your self at home. You've been around a bit but please notice the fine places a few of our members will point you to. That's their job and I'll leave them to it!

Enjoy!

Madrona
Benjamin 01-01-2005 07:20 PM
To Paradigm dude Smile Have fun here and if you want an avatar or signature made for you then just Pm me 4 some ^^
Zopwx2 01-01-2005 07:29 PM
Ordered?

Well, welcome anyway to the well of paradigm welelelllllllllleeeeeeeeeal........
digital_heretic 01-01-2005 08:37 PM
yeah, ordered Big Grin . Well I was told this was a cool place, so here I am!
Asirt 01-01-2005 09:07 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, digital_heretic! I hope you have a pleasant stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, and they will answer you anything. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have fun here at PCF! Smile )

Later,
Trisa
Pygmalion 01-01-2005 09:16 PM
Greetings, digital_heretic, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Take a turn on Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Diverse Considerations 01-01-2005 09:37 PM
Welcome to the city, digital heretic. I just got here myself, but my the people are nice and the scenery is great. Domes as far as the eye can see...domes domes domes...

Curse you, Rosewater!

*ahem* Sorry.

Anyway, you need a welcoming present...hmm...

*presents digital heretic with a can of black shoe polish*

Welcome to the family! Big Grin
digital_heretic 01-01-2005 11:18 PM
yeah, lots of domes. Big Grin what's great about the forums here is how friendly everybody is Smile ) nah i'm serious, i've been to forums where they don't pay attention to you until you piss 'em off. all i had to do is say "hey."
Avenir 01-01-2005 11:22 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums! Have fun. Smile )
Almasy 01-02-2005 12:29 AM
Welcome to the Forums, digital_heretic.
Dude Love 01-02-2005 12:33 AM
Hello, digital_heretic. I am Wienberg, the forum's resident hippie (though slightly untrue) and the forum's official diplomat (meaning, I gladly reach out to the new members Smile ).

You picked a perfect time to sign up, as Big O is about to re-air, and there's bound to be re-kindled discussion.

Now, onto technical matters.

Here are some good threads to consult.

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.

Finally, in the event that you are confused as to the rules, Private Messages are a great way to resolve any questions. Feel free to Private Message me, the Forum Diplomat, or any of the Moderator Team members.

Have a good day. Smile
dominusofdeath 01-02-2005 11:36 AM
Welcome to PCF! i hope you enjoy your stay!
BethMcBeth 01-02-2005 11:45 AM
Awww!! YAYYAYAY!!! Welcome!!! There is soo much to see and do here!! ITs a last PCF is the best place on the net! Enjoy your stay! I look forward to seeing you around! ^_~""""
Shaoblane 01-02-2005 03:10 PM
DAVID!!!

*noogies* you finally joined!!!

Remind me to noogie you when we get to school tomorrow.
BabyGhia 01-03-2005 01:32 AM
Welcome to the forum, digital_heretic!!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Tifaria 01-03-2005 09:04 PM
Okay! The one resolution I have this year that I actually intend to stick with is to be better at welcoming new members, and I'm starting with you!

Hello! I'm Tifaria (that's pronounced Tee-fuh-ree-uh), the, uh.. well, I dunno what I am. Check out my Big-O art and wallpapers that are hosted here at Paradigm City, if you like </shameless plug>.

Honestly, this is the friendliest message board I've ever been a member of. Sure, there's disagreements every so often, but they don't usually get too out of hand. So, enjoy your stay! If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM anyone who you think might be helpful-- the moderators are all very nice and willing to help you out. Smile )
R and D 01-04-2005 06:57 AM
Welcome to PCF! My name is Baby Fwuffles! i am the leader of 14 ninja trained guinea pigs! Ur gift is...

a fruit cake!

(i got too many for christmas! Embarrassed Sweatdrop )

enjoy ur stay and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
Hienrich Ele 01-04-2005 05:27 PM
Nice avatar...

I've seen you post around here, which, as I always say, is a good thing.

Have fun here. And, if you already are, have more fun. I DEMAND IT...

Well, I don't really demand it. Though it is recommended.
Tony Waynewrong 01-05-2005 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, digital_heretic. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Big Grin