It Snowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R and D 12-23-2004 01:22 PM
it snowed! IT SNOWED! Big Grin Cool 9 INCHES! WOOT! Tongue
Dude Love 12-23-2004 01:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Baby Fwuffles

Where's that?

Also, it snowed here, but we only got a dusting. The more pressing matter was the blood-freezing cold.
Avenir 12-23-2004 01:31 PM
It snowed here in Tennessee yesterday. By now, it's mostly hardened ice.

The image quality of this picture is rather low as I took it from a screened-in window.
R and D 12-23-2004 01:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
quote:

Where's that?

Also, it snowed here, but we only got a dusting. The more pressing matter was the blood-freezing cold.

INDIANA! Tongue just in time for a white christmas! Laughing
Dingo 12-23-2004 01:34 PM
It snowed here too.... 20 INCHES!

Its evil... And its iced over to. I shoveled the shnow 3 times yesterday while it was snowing, and im glad, now i only have to shovel half a foot of snow off my drive way. BUT ITS ALL FROZEN! ARG I HATE THE SNOW!
Mike 12-23-2004 01:34 PM
Yeah, it snowed here Sunday night. Then Monday was sickeningly cold. Then it melted and now it's raining. Dead
Dude Love 12-23-2004 01:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
Yeah, it snowed here Sunday night. Then Monday was sickeningly cold. Then it melted and now it's raining. Dead

Welcome to our Christmas in Jersey. It was absolutely depressing walking through the City today in the rain, knowing that it was only 2 days until Christmas. I always dream of a white Christmas...

I remember that fairly large snow-storm we had on Christmas Day a few years ago. That was really cool (and it looked really pretty outside).
Mike 12-23-2004 01:56 PM
Yeah, and I think it snowed like mad a week or so before Christmas last year. That ruled.
Almasy 12-23-2004 01:56 PM
That's hot! ^_^

I like snow, but I wish it wasn't so cold. Oh Well
R and D 12-23-2004 02:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
That's hot! ^_^

I like snow, but I wish it wasn't so cold. Oh Well

well it has to be cold to snow almasy!
Alana Gabriel 12-23-2004 03:05 PM
No fair!! We don't have any snow where I live yet. I need snow or I'll die! Ok...maybe not that, but I'll be very unhappy. And an unhappy Alana is a BAD thing.
Sephiroth 12-23-2004 03:52 PM
It snowed a ton here in Kentucky. So much so that no one can leave their homes on my street. Unfortunatly, it forced my mom to cancel her christmas party, but she still has to finish the food she started cooking, and the rest will never be eaten. Plus, my mom was going to by presents yesterday but can't leave, so I have purchased no gifts for my family, and I have only 3 presents, I'm just lucky my computer arrived early. So in conclusion, too much snow sucks.
Travis Bickle 12-23-2004 03:55 PM
It's just pouring rain here. It snowed a lot a few days ago, though. And my driveway is on an huge incline, so it's a pain in the ass to shovel (the snow blower is broken Crying ).
YoruameBaroness 12-23-2004 05:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
It snowed a ton here in Kentucky. So much so that no one can leave their homes on my street. Unfortunatly, it forced my mom to cancel her christmas party, but she still has to finish the food she started cooking, and the rest will never be eaten. Plus, my mom was going to by presents yesterday but can't leave, so I have purchased no gifts for my family, and I have only 3 presents, I'm just lucky my computer arrived early. So in conclusion, too much snow sucks.

Yes, it did snow a lot here. I had to have my crush take me home the other night. My car's doors are frozen shut. I can't open them. And I have to go to work tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to get there. And I hate having to bum a ride off of my crush/boss. Too much snow DOES suck! I'm sick of it! I wish I lived in Florida or California so it would be pleasant weather all year round.
R and D 12-23-2004 05:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
It's just pouring rain here. It snowed a lot a few days ago, though. And my driveway is on an huge incline, so it's a pain in the ass to shovel (the snow blower is broken Crying ).

i had to shovel mine and my neighbors and i didn't get payed for it! Mad it's something that we call volunteer work. Sweatdrop
Travis Bickle 12-23-2004 05:29 PM
quote:
quote:

i had to shovel mine and my neighbors and i didn't get payed for it! Mad it's something that we call volunteer work. Sweatdrop

I don't care about getting paid for shoveling. It's my own freaking driveway. I have to drive cars on and off of it with ease. Sure, I need the money, but I find that getting paid for shoveling your own driveway is like robbing your family.

I shovel all the time. However, I just recently got home from college, and I felt that my welcome was, "Hello, welcome home, now go shovel!" So is my point valid now?
R and D 12-23-2004 05:33 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't care about getting paid for shoveling. It's my own freaking driveway. I have to drive cars on and off of it with ease. Sure, I need the money, but I find that getting paid for shoveling your own driveway is like robbing your family.

I shovel all the time. However, I just recently got home from college, and I felt that my welcome was, "Hello, welcome home, now go shovel!" So is my point valid now?

ouch! why can't parents give us a break now and then. especially when the snow weighs up to 3 pounds! Mad

and for those who don't or can't have snow because of where they live, i went to lowes' and saw a can of "quick snow!" all you do is add water and it makes up to 3 gallons of the stuff. i wonder if it works. Confused
Dingo 12-23-2004 05:38 PM
*cries* I have a big driveway, and i shoveled alot of snow. And i mean alot. Now im sad, and crying because of it. My feet hurt, my toes are frozen, and my brain is no better. I cant comprehend why all this snow exists.
R and D 12-23-2004 05:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dingo
*cries* I have a big driveway, and i shoveled alot of snow. And i mean alot. Now im sad, and crying because of it. My feet hurt, my toes are frozen, and my brain is no better. I cant comprehend why all this snow exists.

it's a very long, scientific explanation that i can't remember right now, except the parts about condensation and water freezing at 32 degrees. Pleased
Pygmalion 12-24-2004 08:57 AM
In Corvallis, there's a chance for a white Christmas for the first time since 1983. Our farm, at 650' elevation, is likely to get snow Saturday. Remembering the two weeks of snow we had last winter, we are making sure the chickens have plenty of feed and that our cars are all gassed up and ready.

Snow? Bring it on!

Pygmalion