Pirates or ninja's!!!! witch are cooler!

Trotsky 12-22-2004 12:07 AM
well witch do you think are cooler!!!!!

it's an age old question...

and this is reely more of a funny joke thread witch is why i put it here.

pirates- the eyepatch'd squash buckling peices of 8 steelin chaps!

ninja's- they disapear, vanish, and do lots of martial arts under the darkness of night!

pirate ninja's- pirates trained to be ninja's. their boat is black, they have no sail, no ore's, no one knows how they move exept the keepers of the secret of movment. better at doing pirate type stuff than ninja stuff. but not a master of either.

ninja pirates- ninja's trained to be pirates. they often get sea sick, but they never are a second slower to a destanation than nessasary. and when they do fight, they are un-defeated! better at ninja stuff than pirate stuff. but not a master of either.
The Baker St. Irregular 12-22-2004 12:09 AM
Ninjas, definitely.

But you forgot cowboys. They're cool, too.
Sharpshooter005 12-22-2004 12:29 AM
The only thing seperating a pirate from a car jacker, or some kind of thug, is a boat.

And thats just not good enough.

Ninjas.
Mr. Fortnight 12-22-2004 01:03 AM
Ninja Pirates represent, whut! ^O^

But the I-Jin army pwn. And Yomiko pwns all.
Kittie heavenly6 12-22-2004 05:37 AM
Rob Van Dam would win.
Big Money 12-22-2004 10:29 AM
Of the choices, Ninja Pirates... But what about Robot Pirates? Or Samurai Ninjas? Or Cowboy Pirate Ninja Robot Samurai?
Zopwx2 12-22-2004 11:57 AM
I don't know. I wonder what maddox and the guys at realultimatepower would say....

Pirates are cooler. Not becuase they are better fighters.
Travis Bickle 12-22-2004 12:17 PM
If you ever watched Upright Citizens Brigade, then you'd realize how much ninjas kick ass by holding press conferences and throw throwing stars at anyone who challenges their answer to a question. If you ever visited Real Ultimate Power, you'd realize that ninjas play flip out all the time and kill people constantly. What can pirates do that ninjas can't?
Zopwx2 12-22-2004 12:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
What can pirates do that ninjas can't?

Get Scurvy.
Trotsky 12-22-2004 12:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Of the choices, Ninja Pirates... But what about Robot Pirates? Or Samurai Ninjas? Or Cowboy Pirate Ninja Robot Samurai?

robots?? in the time where pirates reighned!! i think not...

and all the cowboy's of the sea got killed off. they knew nothing of the sea or fighitng ship two ship. but they did do a good job of makeing caddle run around on their ship untill it broke apart and they all drowned.

*moment of silence for cowboy's of the sea"
o55goten 12-22-2004 01:53 PM
OK I like ninja alot more because they do not deficate in public and are not always talking about the HO;s them and santa.
Hienrich Ele 12-22-2004 02:08 PM
Pirates, hands down. All the stealth and fancy martial arts in the world ain't nothing compared to a cannon. Then times that cannon by 20ish, because that's how many are on a pirate ship.
Mr. Peabody 12-22-2004 02:14 PM
Pirates are cooler. They fight, steal, drink, womanize, and sing the Spongebob Squarepants theme. Cool

Ninjas. If you've ever seen a martial arts movie you'll know that anyone can kick their asses. Some of them don't even have the self-respect to wear black! Shocked
Hobodoken 12-22-2004 06:20 PM
Pirates could simply bombard the Ninja stronghold from the safety of the sea.
xana_fae 01-03-2005 01:00 PM
I dunno...I like pirates, they seem more daring than ninjas...and besides....there are pirates from all over the globe, even Japan, while ninjas are only in the orient...it's kind of lame....and pirates seem to take more risks than ninjas....

and plus their hotter.....

but this is just my opion...

and it's which, not witch
Shaoblane 01-04-2005 09:06 PM
Pirates are hot!!! But ninja's are probably better in bed...
Sephiroth 01-05-2005 08:17 PM
Ninjas plain and simple. Ninjas have throwing stars, and can sneak around unseen. While the only thing special about pirates are their ships, which Ninjas could easily sneak into and destroy.
BethMcBeth 01-07-2005 01:43 AM
NINJAS!! YAYAYAYAY!! I just loved how they were the black cats of the night and stuff all sly like! ^_~" And I also hate a cat named Ninja too!! ROFL!! =^_^= Mew! ^_^"""
R and D 01-07-2005 09:44 AM
how dare you make me choose! Mad

needless to say... i think both are awesome! one steals treasure and one studies martial arts! sweetness dudes! Cool Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 01-07-2005 09:47 AM
Pirates! There is something to be said about a thieving, cut-throat, smelling, ill-educated, sea faring nomad who may be richer than most people in the world, both in monetary and knowledgeable wealth.