Greetings all in PCF.......

foreverinufan 12-19-2004 12:36 PM
I am rjesse's mother (ack !Smile nah, he really is a nice guy....... My son introduced me to the Big O show, and now has me hooked on Big O and various other anime shows.......yes, I like InuYasha, hopelessly romantic and redundant......but entertaining when I am too tired to do anything else ! Big O I have to watch when awake, as it has real content IMHO !

Member of SavebigO, working to get a third season !

Good luck, happy holidays and good day !

foreverinufan
AKA rjesse's mom
Asirt 12-19-2004 12:57 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, foreverinufan! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, and they will answer anything! Wink

Later,
Trisa
dominusofdeath 12-19-2004 01:11 PM
Welcome to PCF!
R.Jesse 12-19-2004 01:16 PM
welcome to pcf
Zopwx2 12-19-2004 01:25 PM
Well welcome once again!
COHugh 12-19-2004 01:48 PM
Heya!

Lessee... Need a respectable gift for a member's parent, I suppose...

::searches the Room'O'Crap aka Bedroom::

Ummmm...

AH HA!

I bestow upon thee the "Random USB Cable of Goodness"! You can wear it as a necklace, a crown, ummm... A crown-necklace... uhhhh...

yeah, it sucks... Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Hey, it was either that or my Business Law and Ethics book that I can't dupe a bookstore into buying back from me! Consider yourself lucky! Wink
Sephiroth 12-19-2004 07:26 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear Missile, you as a parent should really be able to appreciate this gift, now you have a wonderful way to make your children obey you. An instant cure for back talk.
Zola 12-19-2004 07:32 PM
*waves* Nice to see you here! Smile
The Baker St. Irregular 12-19-2004 07:35 PM
Welcome to the place to be! I am called Mistress-Samwise, the resident Ringer and Black Jack floozy. Nice to meet you. Big Grin I hope you'll have great time here.

And now, my gift to you is my patented Mistress-Samwise "huzzah".

HUZZAH!
Shaoblane 12-19-2004 08:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by foreverinufan
I am rjesse's mother (ack !Smile nah, he really is a nice guy....... My son introduced me to the Big O show, and now has me hooked on Big O and various other anime shows.......yes, I like InuYasha, hopelessly romantic and redundant......but entertaining when I am too tired to do anything else ! Big O I have to watch when awake, as it has real content IMHO !

foreverinufan
AKA rjesse's mom

HOLY CRAP! It's you!!!

This is Lizard, the one who you've chatted with on YIM! Konnichiwa! Welcome to Paradigm! You'll enjoy your stay here! Not to mention, you no longer have an excuse to not come to the barbecue! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Almasy 12-19-2004 09:46 PM
Oh, hey! I talked to you once on AIM! ^__^

Welcome! Smile
Tony Waynewrong 12-19-2004 11:16 PM
quote:

foreverinufan
AKA rjesse's mom

Hi, dudette. It is great that you joined PCF. Kudos to you.
evanASF27 12-19-2004 11:19 PM
hello hello hello

I'm the resident Inspector Zenigata and "Lupin the Third" know-most-of-it Pleased Big Grin I will make sure that you are...
1) not Lupin the Third
2) not LupinIII
3) not another Rosewater @_@
4) enjoying your stay here Big Grin

(If jesse hasn't introduced you to LupinIII yet....that might be a good thing O.o;; )

Here's a bowl of ramen noodels for you Big Grin
Spooky 12-19-2004 11:58 PM
Welcome, welcome Smile

Latah Wink
Token
Benjamin 12-20-2004 01:31 AM
HI Jesse's Mom welcome to PCF, have fun while your here and don't get addicted to PCF like Jesse and I have Big Grin
BabyGhia 12-20-2004 02:32 AM
Welcome to the forum, foreverinufan... or should I say Jesse's mom!

Great to see you here also!!!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 12-20-2004 10:12 AM
Hello, foreverinufan, and welcome to our lovely domes. We usually require that Inuyasha fans abjure that fellow and his works, but we'll make an exception for you Big Grin .

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Madrona 12-20-2004 12:17 PM
quote:

foreverinufan
AKA rjesse's mom

ah ha! She's here! We've chatted a bit as well. Glad you made it on to the forums. As for liking Inuyasha...that's okay, I like it too. Despite what other's say about it. Wink
Well, you already know quite a few people here but do look at the orientation thread, it helps you from getting lost.

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona
R and D 12-20-2004 05:06 PM
welcome to PCF! i'm Baby Fwuffles. i'm the leader of 14 ninja guinea pigs! for ur gift you shall have....

PORK CHOPS!

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Big Grin
Dude Love 12-20-2004 05:53 PM
Hello Mrs. Jesse's mom Tongue Smile . I'm Wienberg.

Considering your son is a knowledgable member of the forums, I will not take the time to advise you to look at the stickied threads in this forum.

Anyway, although you probably will not need to, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me privately. I'll attempt to be as helpful as I can. Smile

Have a good day, ma'am.