Greetings all in PCF.......

Alana Gabriel 12-20-2004 05:58 PM
Greetings, R.Jesse's mom. It is always interesting to see familes at the same board.

I am Alana Gabriel. Due to the holiday season, I have decided to tone down my political rhetoric and just greet people. Blah. How boring.

However, it's great to have you here! Enjoy voteyour for stay Alan, and have a Merry Christmas. Or Joyous Heaven's Day. Or whatever.

*Walks away singing "Deck the Halls...with gasoline"*
shortyp 12-20-2004 09:10 PM
Hello R. Jesse's Mom!, it is good to see another family member in the forums considering I am the sister of Dawnstryder. If you have not met him yet, you will meet him soon. he is a moderator on this forum and does introductions and posts once in awhile. Since he is not here today I figured I would take his place as greeter Big Grin . So as you see, there are alot of interesting people of all ages and ranges here, and you never get bored with the quick wit and the antics. So feel free to explore! If you have not read my brother's intro to the forums yet, I suggest you do they are very good guide lines. So I say agian enjoy your stay! and I'll see you around.
AndroidZeroX 12-21-2004 01:01 AM
sweet... r.jesse's mom is here. Its good to see ppl gettin others close to them involved in PCF
BethMcBeth 12-21-2004 01:19 AM
Hey there!! ^_^"" Yayayayay!! Its so nice to type with you again! I hope that you are having a most wonderful day! tell Jesse that I say hello again! ^_^"" Oh! By the way congrads on becomming a Big O fan!!1 YAYYAAYAY!!!!
Big Pluto 12-21-2004 01:29 AM
HII JESSE'S MOM!!! Here's hoping you log in and post more often than I have! Have an exclamation point cake!!! *Gives Jesse's mom the previously mentioned cake!*
Bllue 12-23-2004 02:04 PM
hello welcome yeah...
Avenir 12-28-2004 01:34 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums. Smile