Got time limits?

Big Fau 09-09-2003 08:54 PM
I supposed i should put this in the forum topics, if not a mod can move it to the speakeasy...

If your time is in between, just for for the nearest one...

For me, i have parents and one computer... my parents want to limit my time on the computer Frown to 2 hours Mad

WTF?!?! IS UP WITH THE POLL?!?!? Shocked could a mod please help? ^^;;

[Edit: Sorry about that, poll fixed. --Krang]
Trotsky 09-09-2003 08:58 PM
yes this needs despreat help!! but my comp when i leave i jsut leave a page opean to the main forums page, when some one els uses the comp they just minimize
Manji 09-09-2003 09:06 PM
...I have nothing to say Big Grin

I usually do other stuff, but I leave the forums on most of the time, I usually play games, or watch tv...
R.Smith 09-09-2003 09:09 PM
i voted "i never leave the forums @_@"...well, i clicked on the first one of them anyways, lol....well, now i'm not on alll day, but i used to be for about a week or two
The Fallen Phoenix 09-09-2003 10:00 PM
I generally keep the forum on all the time on my computer (well, for as long as I keep my computer on at least Tongue )...even if I'm donig other stuff, then I'll just minimize it and refresh it every 10 minutes or so...Big Grin
evanASF27 09-09-2003 10:15 PM
ALEX ROSEWATER HOW DID YOU SCREW IT UP THIS TIME Sweatdrop
GOOD GRIEF MAN!! (oops caps lock was on Embarrassed Sweatdrop )

erm yes...over the summer I was on for maybe over 4 hours...but now I'll be lucky to get 1 1/2 Frown
Mugiwara Luffy 09-09-2003 11:16 PM
Yeah..... poll = whacked.

I usually stay on for 1- 2 hours, unless I have a lot of homework to do.
Big Fau 09-10-2003 02:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
ALEX ROSEWATER HOW DID YOU SCREW IT UP THIS TIME Sweatdrop
GOOD GRIEF MAN!! (oops caps lock was on Embarrassed Sweatdrop )

erm yes...over the summer I was on for maybe over 4 hours...but now I'll be lucky to get 1 1/2 Frown

I serously have no idea how that happened to the poll, but its fixed now Big Grin ...Sweatdrop
evanASF27 09-10-2003 03:29 PM
I'm busy right now trying to make a special board so I'm on this one for a short time :-/

Big Fau I challenge you to a Megadeus Battle!! GET YOUR @$$ OVER THERE ROSEWATER!!!
Big Fau 09-10-2003 09:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I'm busy right now trying to make a special board so I'm on this one for a short time :-/

Big Fau I challenge you to a Megadeus Battle!! GET YOUR @$$ OVER THERE ROSEWATER!!!

LISTEN ZENIGATA!!! I just went to see Matrix Reloaded! (it rocked my socks Big Grin ) and i'm friggan tired!!!

The only way we're going to have a rematch is on the weekend, Friday-Sunday...