'strider's (and Roan's) Dreamtime ^4

dawnstrider 12-13-2004 04:59 PM
Jo Smile . Alright, I'm taking a swing at this again Smile . For those who don't know, here's an explanation Smile .

So, let's start Smile :

Deep in the Australian Outback, a tall, blonde man suddenly awoke to find himself lying in the middle of a vast desert. He had no memory of how he got there, or what he had been doing the night before. A quick glance to his right arm revealed a small tattoo, whose circular, serpentine shape was alien to him. As he reached to touch it, it gave a short, shuddering pulse. A small crest of panic began to rise in his chest as he reached into his pocket and found...
Fujiko 12-13-2004 05:48 PM
a candy bar! hooray! he ate it greedily for he was hungry and he had not eaten in days. As he chewed the second half of it however, he felt it to seem funny. He pulled it out, and it was a small mouse! The mouse then replied...
angelcakes 12-13-2004 06:12 PM
..."What business do you have with my mother?" The man looked at the mouse with utter confusion lacing his pupils. "Your mother?" The mouse humped and grabbed the end of the candy bar, which contained a large almond, from the man's hand. "My mother raised me to not let anyone eat her! Especially not on her birthday!" the mouse yelled in it's squeaky voice. The man, still shocked from the sight (and sound) of a talk mouse, then reached for a...
dawnstrider 12-14-2004 03:28 PM
...cigarette, and a lighter, in a futile attempt to soothe his frayed nerves. After a moment of silence and deep thought, he turned to the mouse and asked, "Okay....how is it that you can talk? And why do you have a candy bar for a 'mother'? It must be heat stroke".

He paused, before continuing. "Or I'm stuck in the middle of some dream world..."

The mouse was a bit started by what the tall man before him had just said. Looking up, he said....
Big Money 01-02-2005 02:00 PM
"I can eat forty eggs. No lie."

Startled, the man blurted out...

((just want this to keep going... The one I was in before was fun...))
Buck Buck #1 01-05-2005 08:20 PM
"Not only are you smaller than a single egg, but even I can't even eat that many. Besides, that doesn't explain why you can talk...whatever, by any chance do you know the way to the nearest town?"

The mouse leaped to the ground and started to sniff the air. "Yeah it's right this...wait, no that's not right...that's not right at all"

The man started to feel sleep drifting over him. He was starting to doze off when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head...
dawnstrider 01-06-2005 02:01 PM
"Startled, he looked behind him, assuming that he must have fallen on a rock or some other sharp object. To his horror, though, he finds that it was a small black snake. Before he could even register his panic at being potentially poisoned, the snake suddenly sprouted two legs, stood erect, turned to the mouse with the candy bar and said..."
pen1300 01-07-2005 09:14 AM
"There you are Arthur. I've been looking ALL OVER for you. What are you doing with this man and what are you finding to be 'wrong'?" The Snake spoke, interested in everything he had missed.

An arm grew out of each side of the snake. He flipped out a pair of small eye glasses and slipped them onto the flat part of his head, before his eyes. The man's eyes grew wider.

"Ah, that's better. Now, Arthur, please answer my questions," he calmly spoke to his mouse friend.