The [anime] joke thread

Shaoblane 12-12-2004 01:23 AM
How many DBZ characters does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but they just sit around talking about it for twenty episodes.
evanASF27 12-12-2004 01:39 AM
Inuyasha episodes aired on [adult swim]-- 30 minutes
Inuyasha episodes on DVD-- 21 minutes
Actual plot and information that people don't already know in Inuyasha episodes-- 2 minutes
Getting to spend 30 minutes beating your TV to a pulp in frustration for havnig your IQ lowered-- Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's The Big O.
[Nataku] 12-12-2004 04:05 PM
How much nasty sh** can evil Gundam chacters send to Earth in attempt to wipe out millions of lives?

As much as they want, Gundam just keeps going and going and going, there's always some asshole wanting to start a war of indapendence when he already has it.

MSG - Random colony nuke attacks
MSG - Operation British
Zeta - Colony drop on the Moon
0080 - threat of nuke attack on colony
0083 - Operation Stardust
Char's Counterattack - Axis/ 5th Luna
Gundam Wing - Libra
Gundam X - Mass colony drops
Gundam SEED - Nuke attack on Junius-Seven
Gundam SEED Destiny - Blue Cosmos dropped Junius-Seven on Earth in attempt to wipe out the Coordinators.

Need I go on?
The Fallen Phoenix 12-12-2004 05:37 PM
Though this is certainly anime-related, I feel this thread would actually be more appropriate in the Bar, since it seems to have more characteristics that would classify it a word game more than it does those that would classify it a proper discussion thread...
Shaoblane 12-16-2004 10:52 PM
How many DBZ episodes does it take to kick someone's ass?

A whole season, unless your Trunks and you can whip their ass in seconds...
Zola 12-16-2004 10:54 PM
Q: How many megadeuses does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: They can't, that's why they're all after Dorothy

*ducks hail of rotten tomatoes*

Okay, it was bad, but I made it up myself! Smile
Trotsky 12-16-2004 11:16 PM
i cant stand the fact that it takes gundam's fighitng sooo long for them to throw a punch. have you ever seen a real fight? wack wack slam, the fight's over. but some how in the middle of 10 seconds they find time to fill 2 epp's of talking... i just cant understand that!

plus why is it that anime that through time the women just keep getting less and less proper in shape. it seems most of the time that half their mass is in their chest's. and the bigger their boobs, the less is on them to cover them up. most of the time it looks like a carpet splotch. "where did you get your cloths?" oh i went to Home Depo and just took some samples.
COHugh 12-17-2004 12:53 AM
Anime Standup? LOL! Wink

And why is it that every invasion by an alien race that seems to put "the good guys" against insurmountable odds is able to be repelled by one under-sexed teenage boy who doesn't know how to deal with members of the opposite sex but can somehow magically pilot a robot better than it's creators, the alien race, and pretty much anyone else in the galaxy?

Who are these people?