Episode 6 Discussion: "Alchemy Exam"

Asirt 12-17-2004 06:34 PM
It's been a while since I've posted at an episode discussion thread, but I saw epsiode 6 today, and it was pretty good for the most part. It's too bad that Al couldn't pass the exam, but oh well. Also, the beginning parts were funny, especially when Glacier was starting to have a baby, and Ed and Al didn't know what to do. Laughing Overall, it was a pretty good episode.
evanASF27 12-17-2004 09:17 PM
A very good episode...better the second time! Big Grin

...though from watching the preview of the next episode (BIG-ish SPOILER/question)
spoiler (highlight to read):
does anyone else get the feeling that the little girl is the chimera?! o_o;; I mean damn that would be freaky...but then you'd have to wonder "so he made a human body...but then what? How did he get it to live and talk and think and so forth???"
BabyGhia 12-18-2004 01:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
A very good episode...better the second time! Big Grin

I agree with you there. Actually I saw it a third time and it was still good.

BabyGhia
Madrona 12-19-2004 01:01 AM
Well, I guess we knew that Hughes wife would be giving birth soon enough, and of course it would have to be part of the plot. They laid it out in the last episode. Hughes kep going on about it. And then we saw her.
"The doctor said it wouldn't be until next week" HAHA Like they know squat. It's all a big guessing game anyway.....[\off topic] sorry there.

Oh and poor Al thinking it would be like alchemy. **Sigh** We forget they are just boys....

Madrona