blade 3

Trotsky 12-08-2004 11:58 AM
i saw this last night, and i think it is better than the first two. form the extra amounts of humor, to the very realistic fighting. this movie is great all around. i give it 10/10 and higly recomend it.
Naraku 12-09-2004 08:48 PM
Looks good. Very good. Actualy looks better than the first two, and by the way whats blades real name anyways?
Trotsky 12-12-2004 11:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Gallantmon X
Looks good. Very good. Actualy looks better than the first two, and by the way whats blades real name anyways?

uhhh i just thought it was blade, heh i actuley dont know, i never read this comic. that's a good question tho.
Naraku 12-12-2004 06:44 PM
Just came from watching Blade Trinity. It was pretty good, in my opion better than the first two. The ending was nicely done, story was pretty cool as well. The new weapons they used are also cool, like the
spoiler (highlight to read):
ultra-violet laser.
If your a fan of the first two Blade movies you probably will like this one a lot.

Oh and I did some research on the name of Blade, it's Eric Brooks. His mother in the first movie calls him Eric. And when they show her at the hospital it says Brooks on her driver's license (I think its her license). When it was flipped over.
o55goten 12-12-2004 07:47 PM
It was a very good movie much bettere than the other two. The wepons were bad ass cept for the pistol which was way over engineered. The fighting was spot on. and it finally showed my friend what martial arts can do to a wrestler.
Naraku 12-13-2004 07:51 PM
quote:
The fighting was spot on. and it finally showed my friend what martial arts can do to a wrestler.

The guy played by Tepile H right?
He was defeated when the special bullet was jammed into his mouth.
But he was like a tank. Compared to the other vampires besides Blade and
Drake (Dracula)
seraphjei 12-13-2004 07:56 PM
i didnt whatch it but my fridnsaid it sucked big time...horrible...then i watched yesterday...my friend no longer has a mouth to talk with...poor guy... Crying
Almasy 12-19-2004 03:16 PM
I just got back from seeing Blade: Trinity!

While it wasn't the best movie I've seen, it was extremely enjoyable for a Sunday afternoon! The action was great! ^__^

I particularly enjoyed the character Danica Talos, seen below:

Tabris-kun 12-21-2004 05:44 PM
I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's rated R
Trotsky 12-25-2004 09:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Gallantmon X
quote:
The fighting was spot on. and it finally showed my friend what martial arts can do to a wrestler.

The guy played by Tepile H right?
He was defeated when the special bullet was jammed into his mouth.
But he was like a tank. Compared to the other vampires besides Blade and
Drake (Dracula)

indeed, a mixture of a bunch of martial arts. i tryed listing them, but i chat spell them Tongue

hehe but dang they did a good job with the fight's. ecentely it was as flawless as it could posably be.
Nine Kuze 09-06-2006 05:42 PM
*Brushes this thread's shoulders off*

I finally saw Blade: Trinity after deciding to skip ECW and the ending of a documentary on Muhammed Ali. What did I learn, I should have stuck to the documentary and Sabu.

Good God did this film suck. Not even compared to the other two is it horrible. Pathetic direction, the plot was idiotic (yes, if you want to consider that there was one) and the screenplay...

Although he took it too far sometimes, Ryan Reylonds was funny (damn it, I can't spell his name). That's the only plus I can think of.
Peace.
David Ryder 09-07-2006 04:40 PM
And if we want further torment, we can watch Spike TV's Blade the Series. I've seen a few episodes, and yes it's awful.

Edit: For the record, the first sucked as well.
Pie_Junkie 09-07-2006 06:42 PM
I thought I was gonna kill myself watchin' the series. Blade 3 was okay but no match fot 1 or 2.
Buck Buck #1 09-07-2006 07:27 PM
Blade stole my baby!

If you see this man tell him I miss my son very much.

Blade did not actually steal my baby. This photograph was posed and no children were harmed.
Frost 09-09-2006 11:34 PM
... Is this thread a satire? Blade 3 wad horrible! Just truly bad! Honestly, it felt like a budgeted movie. There were a few great lines and great characters, but all in all... it was just horrible.

Blade 1 might be showing it's age, but it's still at least good.. and Blade 2 was just amazing.