The Always Indispensable Favorite Character Thead!

Gummibear 12-08-2004 08:18 AM
My favorite characters are Riza and Winry ( who is currently featured in my avatar, despite the fact that each are at seperate ends of the spectrum personality wise). Perhaps I prefer Riza...just by a little. Big Grin
Asirt 12-08-2004 10:10 AM
My favorite character is Edward Elric. Not only is he the main hero, but I love it when he gets in such a fit for being small. Winry has this obbession with automail, and there is also that possiblity that she might like Edward.
Wingnut 12-08-2004 12:01 PM
Well it is a little early, but I have to go with Al. Either him or Major Huges, with Mustang and his flameing hand comeing in 3rd.
Buck Buck #1 12-08-2004 04:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Well it is a little early, but I have to go with Al. Either him or Major Huges, with Mustang and his flameing hand comeing in 3rd.

Yeah I like Al and Huges.
Sephiroth 12-10-2004 09:28 PM
Oh man this is tough. Its a toss up between Hughes, Mustang, Al, and (I don't know if I should put this in a spoiler, so I'll do it just to be safe)
spoiler (highlight to read):
any one of the Homunculi
Xel 12-14-2004 07:42 PM
I really like Hughes, and Roy is more likeable than I thought he'd be. Al makes me all ;_; a lot of the time, but I think Edward wins. So far.

But Envy's hawt. ;D
angelcakes 12-15-2004 03:34 PM
I'd have to say it's a close tie between Hughes and Ed.

Ed is just so likeable, especially when it comes to his dedication to fixing his mistake. It's really touching to me. Then there's the complex hout his height that is just so adorable Big Grin ....

I just like Hughes. He's one of those charater you just...like. Plus who can resist that line about the tea Big Grin
Tabris-kun 12-16-2004 09:28 PM
I've got to go with Al
Jane 12-16-2004 10:06 PM
Ed is the older brother and Al is the younger brother... right?

I think my favorite character so far is Al. I'm curious to know why they didn't want him to take the examination. He seems to have just as much talent as his brother--and more patience and level-headedness about it too. Poor little boy.
evanASF27 12-16-2004 10:39 PM
Al is definately my favorite of the two so far. He's the person who's trying to figure out the world and life and such...reminds me a bit of myself a year or two ago.
Instro 01-28-2005 08:59 PM
For the moment, my favorite character is Alphonse, because he is such a sweetie. And I find Maes to be very, very dear. Any guy he loves to show off his kid is a winner in my book. I am looking forward to liking Riza, too. Her character is being developed slowly, but I already think she is one cool chick.

As for the "hawt-est" FMA character...oy vey, he's such a devious schmiel that Mustang, and yet so undeniably attractive. Rrrrrrrrrr.
Big Waddle Inferno 01-28-2005 10:28 PM
Ugh, it's hard to choose just one. So, uh... here's a few of my favorites!

- Edward Elric
- Roy Mustang
- Maes Hughes
- Greed (best Homonuculus evAr)
- Fuhrer King Bradley/
Pride

- Hohenheim
Raven 01-30-2005 12:39 PM
So far I like Lust myself. Seems a lot like a female Revolver Ocelot the way she knows everything thats going on and how she uses so many people.
Madrona 02-04-2005 12:13 AM
Okay, now that I've seen 12 of the episodes ( and chopping at the bit for the next one) I can finally say who I like

ED..no doubt about it

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about a 15 year old animated character

Though I have a definate "thing" for Roy. I really want to learn more about them.

I guess that's what makes this a good series; wanting to know more and more about the characters.

Madrona
ForbiddenMemories 02-04-2005 08:02 PM
Well.. I'm going to have to go with Ed, with Roy being a close second. ^^
Sara Comatori 02-05-2005 07:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut

Dude I love Huges! He's so funny...And Al is my favorite!
Bllue 02-19-2005 02:11 PM
i havent seen many episodes, but i like that chick who goes on shooping sprees
Yomiko 02-19-2005 02:38 PM
From which anime?

I like Inuyasha too. Big Grin
Tabris-kun 02-19-2005 08:32 PM
Alphonse
M.S. Feather 05-07-2005 05:01 AM
Barry the Butcher.

...Guess I'm the only one. *shruggs*