[Comment] It must be Heaven's Day! (ahem, Wingnut!)

Zola 12-07-2004 01:49 AM
I refreshed the page and suddenly saw crazy Santa! Smile

It looks great, Krang. Smile
Wingnut 12-07-2004 01:55 AM
Crazy Santa and Blinking lights. Gotta love it. Cool
However you are somewhat mistaken Zola. For here in Paradigm City it is known as Heavens day.
R.Smith 12-07-2004 02:05 AM
I love the lights, they were simple enough to animate, but still look great. Big Grin

Kudos to Krang for making them! Cool
evanASF27 12-07-2004 02:33 AM
hmm...I think I ought to make a "Crazy Evan Santa" pic this year....

...I wonder if a Christmas megamix would be possible? ...definately not using big O music..but maybe a collection of carols?...hmmmmm...

I'm inspired! Big Grin
Madrona 12-07-2004 03:01 AM
It looks great! Just enough too!

**goes off to make her new "holiday" signature**

Madrona
StevieV019 12-07-2004 06:56 AM
Yep, this is my second "Heaven's Day" here at the forums...I remember last year when Krang did it also...good stuff.
R and D 12-07-2004 07:01 AM
Awesomeness Krang and Shredder! my dad should take a few lessons from you guys when puttin up the lights!

OMG! IT'S SANTA ON THE FRONT PAGE! *jumps on lap* i want a pony, a big o action figure, Big o dvd collection season two, another guinea pig....*looks and sees it's crazy santa not listening to her* Oh fine then! Get Schwarzwald to destroy AS HQ for what they did! Evil
*Crazy Santa thorws her on the ground and trys to find schwarzwald*
hmph! figures, you have to speak their language depending on what kind of santa it is. Roll Eyes
Pygmalion 12-07-2004 07:55 AM
It's beginning to look a bit like Heaven's Day here at PCF. I remember a banner like this from last year.

Thanks, Krang & Shredder!

Pygmalion
Dude Love 12-07-2004 07:12 PM
Krang always has a very modest, but all the same fantastic Christmas Heavens Day display. Though, I think a laser light show is what is truly called for Tongue .

It looks good, Krang.
evanASF27 12-07-2004 08:33 PM
hey why is the regular logo back on the top of the forums?!?? O_O It was the Heaven's Day logo yesterday Confused
Almasy 12-07-2004 08:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
hey why is the regular logo back on the top of the forums?!?? O_O It was the Heaven's Day logo yesterday Confused

Hmm. That's strange. The Heaven's Day logo is showing up for me. Did you try refreshing? Maybe that might help? Confused

Looks good, Krang! ^_^
Wingnut 12-07-2004 08:50 PM
quote:

Uh, what are you talking about? The holiday banner is up right now.
evanASF27 12-07-2004 09:37 PM
something screwy is going on here Neutral ...and I wish I knew what the hell it was...
    R.Smith 12-07-2004 09:59 PM
    quote:
    something screwy is going on here Neutral ...and I wish I knew what the hell it was...

Try clearing your cache? Confused
    evanASF27 12-07-2004 10:08 PM
    okay I did that...and now it's the Heaven's Day banner...

but what gives? I clear out my cache like every night...sorry for that folks!

*walks away confused as ever*
    Hienrich Ele 12-07-2004 10:19 PM
    quote:
    okay I did that...and now it's the Heaven's Day banner...

but what gives? I clear out my cache like every night...sorry for that folks!

*walks away confused as ever*

I does it at random for me, it seems. It wasn't the Christmas banner until I read this thread and refreshed the page.

Also, the main page isn't the Christmas banner at all times for me.
    BethMcBeth 12-07-2004 11:25 PM
    BWAHAHAAH!! THIS IS AWSOME!! I was so thinking about this crazy Santa Eariler!! ROFL!!! SCORE!! AWSOME JOB! YAYAYYAYA!!!!! ^_^""
    Travis Bickle 12-07-2004 11:36 PM
    Sweet design, Krang! Evil Santa will watches you every waking minute, and if you're naughty, you get a lump of coal...and a big freaking tree in the middle of your city...
    BabyGhia 12-08-2004 01:36 AM
    I noticed it too... the blinking lights remind me of the program Holiday Lights. I should dig that up and put it on my computer. I almost feel in the Christmas... er... I mean... Heaven's Day spirit!

BabyGhia
    Gummibear 12-08-2004 08:33 AM
    ^.^ Purdy! Crazed Santa really makes it feel like the holidays are finally here!