dark_lighter22 12-06-2004 02:16 PM
hi....new....

er....yep, this is me!!
BabyGhia 12-06-2004 02:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, dark_lighter22!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
BethMcBeth 12-06-2004 02:56 PM
Yyaya! Welcome to the most wonderful place on the net! ^_^ Everyone here is so nice!! Theres plenty to see and do! Theres fan art and fan fics and tons of other stuff! Just ask any one around if you have questions were all pretty friendly here! Hope to see you around!
Tony Waynewrong 12-06-2004 03:00 PM
Welcome to the city of forgotten memories and gained friendships. I hope you enjoy the plethora of fan-fics, fan-art, and just plain fans. Smile

Leave your sanity with Norman. You won't be needing that here.
Pygmalion 12-06-2004 03:53 PM
Hello, dark_lighter22, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a nice ball of twine that you can use to find your way back when you get six deep in references in the thread.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
dawnstrider 12-06-2004 04:28 PM
Welcome to the boards Smile . Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any directional help, be sure to check out the three sticky threads at the top of the page Smile . Otherwise, any of the Forum Admins/Mods would be happy to help, as would our resident forum diplomat, Wienberg Smile .

As a gift, I give you a ten rating. Everyone deserves a chance to start off in a new place fresh, and with the good intentions of it's residents Smile . Take care.

Peace Cool .
Madrona 12-06-2004 04:34 PM
Welocme dark_lighter22 ! Our domes are your domes. There is plenty to see and read. Enjoy your stay, you'll be here for a while....really, didn't you see the small print when you signed up? No? Oh well, too bad!

Madrona
Zopwx2 12-06-2004 05:03 PM
Welcomage!

Have a random image from depthCORE :

Asirt 12-06-2004 05:04 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, dark_lighter22! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or the admin, and they will answer you anything! Wink

Later,
Trisa
Dude Love 12-06-2004 07:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dawnstrider
Welcome to the boards Smile . Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any directional help, be sure to check out the three sticky threads at the top of the page Smile . Otherwise, any of the Forum Admins/Mods would be happy to help, as would our resident forum diplomat, Wienberg Smile .

I'll agree with that. In fact, the friendly diplomat is here to wish you a welcome Smile .

What you're about to read is a recycled little piece of information that gives a few brief explanations and makes access to the stickied threads easier Tongue .

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to Paradigm. You'll find this place quite wonderful. There are many intellectual and kind people ready to help you on the way. Our intellectual discussion ranges from Big O discussion (Smith Mansion), General Anime Discussion (Ailesberry Farm), and general discussion of Current Events, TV, Movies, Video Games, etc, all found in the Speakeasy. Also, we have some wonderful artists. Their work may be found in Nightingale. Smile

Second of all, here are some threads I suggest you look at:

Dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A general overview of living and posting here at Paradigm.
The Fallen Phoenix's The Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orient. - Sec 2) - What you need to know in order to live successfully here.
Dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A great approach to learning the rules here.

Those will answer a lot of questions.

Third, the Forum Diplomat thing. If you find yourself having any questions or comments, or just want to shoot the breeze, feel free to PM me. My PM box is always open, and you will get a response as soon as I receive your PM. Smile

And, finally, you deserve two gifts. The first is... A Baseball Bat covered in Barbed Wire and sweaty gym socks! Enjoy it. The second gift, from the vault of major pain, is a glow stick major pain peed on. Enjoy.

So, enjoy your stay here, and watch your sanity disappear!
R and D 12-07-2004 06:49 AM
Hello Dark_Lighter! My name is Baby Fwuffes and i am a ninja guinea pig trainer! welcome to the forums. i shall give you a very special gift since its christmas.
ur gift is...
TREE GARLAND AND FAKE SNOW! Big Grin

have fun here in PCF! Cool
Almasy 12-07-2004 07:33 AM
Welcome to the Paradigm Forums; enjoy your time here!
COHugh 12-07-2004 04:16 PM
Hmmm... I shall welcome you in the form of a programming statement:

IF you = NewPoster() THEN
GiftFromMyRoom = LameAttemptAtSculptureFromHighSchool
ELSE
UmmmIveGotNothingHere
END IF

Welcome aboard the USS Poppycock! Leave your sanity, salvagable personal belongings of value, and anything else you'd like to keep at port. Bon voyage!
Josey 12-07-2004 08:18 PM
Hello, Im Josey and welcome to the PCF!! I hope you have lots of fun!!
xana_fae 12-08-2004 02:10 PM
Hello and welcome....enjoy your stay....drinks are served from 5 to 12, but please no glasses outside....

oh, what? Sorry happy hour has been shortened...well hope you still have a good time....

Virgian Pina Colda?
dominusofdeath 12-08-2004 06:37 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Tabris-kun 12-08-2004 08:51 PM
welcome to PCF
COHugh 12-09-2004 10:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by xana_fae
Virgian Pina Colda?

Virginian Pina Colada? Do I even want to know what that tastes like? Laughing

EDIT: [/joke]
Pygmalion 12-09-2004 11:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh
quote:
Originally posted by xana_fae
Virgian Pina Colda?

Virginian Pina Colada? Do I even want to know what that tastes like? Laughing

Maybe it's a "virgin" Pina Colada; i.e. alcohol-free.

Pygmalion
Sephiroth 12-10-2004 06:27 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Generally, I'd give only one, but because I'm feeling the Christmas spirit, I'll give you a second. Merry Christmas.