General Anime Screencap/Image Request Thread

Dork 12-03-2004 05:54 PM
The Smith mansion has a screen capture request thread, so why not have something similar for Ailesberry? People could request a screencap or a hard to find anime picture and and anyone else has that picture they could post it here.

I think there's a general thread for pictures in JFK mark but if the mods aren't againist it, it might be nice to have a picture/screencap request thread just for anime.

I guess I should start. Does anyone have that manga-like color picture of Jessie/Musashi from Pokémon kinda float sitting with Arbok twisted around her?

muchlove
-dork

[Edit: Good idea, thread stickied. --Krang]
AndroidZeroX 12-03-2004 10:23 PM
AH! this is a genius idea.

While i cant help u with ur pokemon request, i would like to make a request of my own.

Could someone please give me a pic of the part in SAmurai X when kenshin is fighting the guy witht he ball and chain, and he dodges the ball, duks under it, and shops the guys head off. Gorey i know, but i loved it!
Naraku 12-03-2004 11:11 PM
I think this is a good idea because I was just going to look for some pictures of things. I can't realy help you with your pokemon pictures either.

But could anybody find a picture of Darcias dead lover and a picture of Jagura so that you can see her face(both are from Wolf's Rain).
Green_Bird 12-03-2004 11:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
I guess I should start. Does anyone have that manga-like color picture of Jessie/Musashi from Pokémon kinda float sitting with Arbok twisted around her?

You happen to be in luck....I just have the very same picture you seek Tongue ...or atleast I think so....I also have every other Game Freak art that was on the net before they took off the gallery!

Also could some one find me a picture of Ed in the episode Brain scratch where she's like angry at the computer because it didn't find anything (Is that easy enugh? if not I could give you a thumb nail....)....

quote:
Originally posted by Gallantmon X
I think this is a good idea because I was just going to look for some pictures of things. I can't realy help you with your pokemon pictures either.

But could anybody find a picture of Darcias dead lover and a picture of Jagura so that you can see her face(both are from Wolf's Rain).

http://www.jwsanime.com/R/R.html

Multimedia >> Screenshots >> pick an episode

They have really good pictures....every episode but the recaps....
Dork 12-03-2004 11:36 PM
Thanks, Green Bird!

I've been looking for that picture for a month now.

I just love Jess in that sytle.

^_^

muchlove
-dork
Naraku 12-04-2004 04:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Gallantmon X

http://www.jwsanime.com/R/R.html

Multimedia >> Screenshots >> pick an episode

They have really good pictures....every episode but the recaps....

Could you post the pictures, my browser wont allow me to go to that website so I cant get the pictures.
Green_Bird 12-04-2004 05:13 PM
Naraku 12-04-2004 05:19 PM
Thank you for those pcitures! I've been wanting to show my friends some pictures and now I have them!
Barrin 12-27-2004 10:18 AM
My request comes from r.o.d. the tv. I want pictures of Nenene Sumigawa (is that spelled right?) writing, or trying to write. The one I'm most interested in comes from episode two where she's staring at her word processor, and she hasn't written a thing. I want that face for my desktop for when I try to write. Cool
IanC 12-27-2004 11:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Barrin
The one I'm most interested in comes from episode two where she's staring at her word processor, and she hasn't written a thing.

Ill make a screen grab of this within the next couple of days Smile
Darkside 12-27-2004 11:43 AM
does anyone have any screencaps/images of Master Gundam, Dark Gundam, and Gundam Epyon?
thanks
Green_Bird 12-27-2004 12:08 PM
I can't help you there, Darkside, sorry Frown .....

But can I please have that picture of Ed if anyone missed my request the first time? I looked all over for it and I can't find it. Here is the only thing I found..... it's the second thumbnail on this page And they don't even have it, everytime I click it I get a 404! So...could some one make one or find one? thanks.....
Ano Hito 01-03-2005 04:54 PM
I have the Cowboy Bebop movie, Spirited Away, the last disk of Fruits Basket, the last disk of Hellsing, and the second disk of Chrono Crusade, and also some low quality bootleg of the first disk of Saiyuki. If anyone needs a screencap from any of these, I would be happy to help.
IanC 01-04-2005 01:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by IanC
quote:
Originally posted by Barrin
The one I'm most interested in comes from episode two where she's staring at her word processor, and she hasn't written a thing.

Ill make a screen grab of this within the next couple of days Smile

Bah, for some reason i cant get my screen capture program to work right now (damn dvd player not letting me use cmd, shift 3)
Naraku 01-18-2005 09:33 PM
Could some one get as many screen captures of the Blue from Blue Gender?
BethMcBeth 01-22-2005 09:51 PM
Okies I have been thinking alot about Generator Gawl lately if someone has the time please if possible get a few shots of Gawl the other guys and girls and such I would like that whenever its possible thank you soo much!! ^_~""""
R.Smith 01-22-2005 11:38 PM
Here you go Beth, I think I'm the only other person on the forum that has watched Generator Gawl, Laughing .

Just click on the images for the full-size one.

If you want more I can get some more. Smile
IanC 01-23-2005 11:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Here you go Beth, I think I'm the only other person on the forum that has watched Generator Gawl, Laughing .

Tongue

I got the dvds for xmas, just havent got round to seeing it yet
Naraku 02-04-2005 09:34 AM
Could someone get a godd picture of the laughing man symbol or whatever is from Ghost in the Shell.
Wingnut 02-04-2005 09:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Naraku
Could someone get a godd picture of the laughing man symbol or whatever is from Ghost in the Shell.

How about an animated gif?