General Anime Screencap/Image Request Thread

Naraku 02-07-2005 08:34 AM
Wingnut thats awesome! Thank you for the picture, its realy what I've been looking for. Thank you a lot.
Zopwx2 02-07-2005 07:32 PM
Does anyone think they can get a hole of a tiny aim buddy icon size pic of the Laughing Man Logo from GitS?
BabyGhia 02-07-2005 08:12 PM
This what you mean, Zopwx2? I just resized a frame from the animated gif. I can take out the background if you want.

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 02-07-2005 10:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia
This what you mean, Zopwx2? I just resized a frame from the animated gif. I can take out the background if you want.

BabyGhia

Excellent, Its perfect. Big Grin
Avenir 02-23-2005 09:48 PM
I have access to the following if anyone would like any screencaptures. I only ask for your patience as it takes some time to do this. Smile

DVD:

• Big O II - episodes 13 through 26
  • Laputa: Castle in the Sky - complete film
  • Last EXILE - episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, and 26
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - episodes 1 through 30
  • Mobile Suit Z Gundam - episodes 1 though 50
  • Wolf's Rain - episodes 1 though 24

Fansubs:

• After War Gundam X episode 1
  • Space Knight Tekkaman Blade episodes 1-37
  • Space Knight Tekkaman Blade: Twin Blood
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 03:50 AM
If any one is looking for Pet Shop of Horrors manga scans I'll gladly scan them up for you just post and pm me and I'll get them up A.S.A.P if this helps anyone ^_^"
nathjan 02-24-2005 04:30 AM
hey Beth, you posted this in the wrong place. This thread is for FullMetal Alchemist Screen Captures and FullMetal Alchemist Manga Images only.

that post should go over to this thread, General Anime Screencap/Image Request Thread

[Edit: Thanks, split and merged into the proper thread. --Krang]
Collateral 04-09-2005 01:35 PM
I currently have...

The Big-O season 1 and 2
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha
Wolf's Rain

Pics if anyone needs them. Just PM me or post your request!
Tickle Tickle 04-09-2005 01:58 PM
Request

Can anyone take a screencapture of Milfeule dancing and singing her 'Flower Girl' song in episode 7 of Galaxy Angel? (I have the DVD, but I'm can't screencaps)

Also, for anyone who has Cosplay Complex can they take a screencap of a girl dressed as Cutey Honey?

Thanks if anyone can get these.
Barrin 05-04-2005 12:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Barrin
My request comes from r.o.d. the tv. I want pictures of Nenene Sumigawa (is that spelled right?) writing, or trying to write. The one I'm most interested in comes from episode two where she's staring at her word processor, and she hasn't written a thing. I want that face for my desktop for when I try to write. Cool

This is a re-request for the screen capture listed above. IanC hasn't sent me the pics yet, so I'm posting this. Also, if anyone here can make screen captures from R.o.d. OVA, please contact me.
Green_Bird 06-21-2005 05:58 PM
I don't think this was asked before, but if anyone has any good pics of Gene in drag from "The Strongest Woman in the Universe" (episode 18 of OLS) then could you post them?

Thanks Smile ....
Rizak the Really Horrible 10-01-2005 07:42 AM
A friend of mine has come up with this:

Does anyone know where I can find a cleaner one?
The Baker St. Irregular 10-01-2005 11:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Rizak the Really Horrible
A friend of mine has come up with this:

Does anyone know where I can find a cleaner one?

Interestingly enough, the address to a better .gif was provided earlier in this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by Naraku
Could someone get a godd picture of the laughing man symbol or whatever is from Ghost in the Shell.

How about an animated gif?

It pays to sniff around! Wink
Tickle Tickle 02-05-2006 10:24 AM
Request for any Great Teacher Onizuka fans..

Supposly there's somewhere in the manga that references Cutie Honey, and somewhere in it there's a Cutie Honey cosplayer. Could anyone provide a scan, and or fill me in if this is true?
Nine Kuze 05-05-2006 08:01 PM
It's been a while...

I have a request. During the opening theme of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG, there's the one shot of the whole Section 9 crew standing along side each other in a white space. From left to right, they got Boma, Ishikawa, Batou, Togusa, Saito, Pazu and Motoko in the middle.

I was wondering if it was possible for anybody can get me a screencap of this shot. If so, thanks a lot and I'd really appriecate it.

EDIT: You can pretty much forget this, I found a quality picture of what I was looking for.
Peace.
Naraku 08-20-2006 09:22 AM
Would any one happen to have a picture of all of the weapons of light from Slayers TRY?
Sara Comatori 10-16-2006 03:02 PM
Can anyone find me some picture of William. I can't find any good ones and I want to start drawing him.

Just a few. Like a head shot and a full body if anyone can find it. I would greatly appetiate it someone could do that.

Thanks.
FlashBoy 10-17-2006 12:09 PM
Hello SARA!! I knew you were Sara...What happened to Ally?

Well I found the best picture in the world and you are going to love it.

Sara Comatori 10-17-2006 12:12 PM
OMG!! OMG!! THAT is the BEST!!

Thank you FLASH!! now I can get his hair right! *Hugs*
Ano Hito 12-23-2006 05:21 PM
Anyone got a picture of Spike falling out of a window? I need a picture to compare it with something.