[Other] Non-Anime Panoramic Pics!

R.Smith 07-25-2005 02:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Ya had me wondering what was the difference in those last two pans of the garden for a minute. One with the girl and one without. I'm playing the mp3 you made of the Batman theme while I look at the last one. Smile
Also the World's Finest website should have a review up with pics and pans soon so if there are pans you missed, they will have them.

Cool, glad you liked them. Big Grin (and the mp3)

Yeah, World's Finest is pretty good with their pans, but hmmmm, doesn't look like they bothered to do that huge one. Wink

Hm, I missed a few, well.... eh, I suppose I could do them, I think they don't put as much effort in, and I noticed a few that I did they cut off a part or two. Roll Eyes
R.Smith 02-17-2006 07:47 PM
SWAT Kat Pan! Big Grin

R.Smith 03-08-2006 11:00 PM
Yet another Swat Kats pan, this time of Megakat city, from the intro.

M.S. Feather 04-02-2006 09:13 PM
I've been dying to post something in this thread for a while. So here are a few KoRn pans for you guys. ^^

Somebody Someone

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

Sorry about the quality of the last one, I didn't have time to edit it today. I'll try and post up a better version when I get back home to my own computer on Tuesday.

EDIT:
Finished.
Dork 04-20-2006 07:56 PM
Sharon from the new Battlestar Galactica.

::sniffles:: It's not her fault she's a Cylon. The other one too... I hope neither of them die next season.
nathjan 05-01-2006 12:50 PM
Just something i did for my digital imaging class, the pictures used were taken by me.

Asirt 11-11-2006 08:01 PM
Asirt 11-15-2006 12:31 AM
[PAL widescreen version FTW]

Just remember that these may take a while to load if you're not using a high-speed connection. Wink

[Expect DVD versions of those previous pans... when they arrive at my house tomorrow]