hello

BigNinjaPimp 12-01-2004 09:53 PM
im new and stuff,
i was told to join this forum by a few freinds. (it better be good *shakes fist*) Big Grin
Sakiya 12-01-2004 10:02 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you have fun here!
The Big Finale 12-01-2004 10:09 PM
Welcome to this little place we like to call The Asylum Paradigm City Forums. ^_^ Here's your welcoming present.

*Big Finale spontaeneously combusts*

Well? Do you like it? ow! ow, that stings!
Pygmalion 12-01-2004 10:12 PM
Greetings, BigNinjaPimp, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an advance copy of the Paradigm Chamber of Commerce's new book, 101 Fun Sights for a Foreigner. Just don't read it in when the Military Police are rounding up outsiders!

Interested in fan works? Take a look at the first episode of our own season 3, Life Goes On, by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato. This is but one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
BabyGhia 12-01-2004 10:13 PM
Welcome to the forum, BigNinjaPimp!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
BethMcBeth 12-01-2004 10:50 PM
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to the most happiest place on the net! ^_^"" Theres tons to see and do here! I would defently check out everything from fan art to fanfic and everything and all thats everywhere elese! See you around! Byes! ^_^""

-Beth
R.Smith 12-01-2004 11:08 PM
Welcome BigNinjaPimp! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
COHugh 12-02-2004 01:56 AM
Dude, you are sooooooooooooooooooooo welcome here! And I'm sooooooooooooo ecstatic over finishing my DB project that I'm gonna give you crap from my room because I'm a pack-rat... (not really, but play along people... I've just wasted 15 hours of my life on campus doing this crap)

::drumroll::

You get.... ::looks::

TA DA! A note reminding me that if I have a 3.0 GPA at the end of the semester, I can get a reduction in my car insurance!
dominusofdeath 12-02-2004 06:01 AM
Welcome to PCF. Please enjoy your stay!
R and D 12-02-2004 06:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BigNinjaPimp
im new and stuff,
i was told to join this forum by a few freinds. (it better be good *shakes fist*) Big Grin

it is good my friend! belive me! i have been here for two years! oh forgive me for not introducing myself. Embarrassed Sweatdrop my name is Baby Fwuffles! i am a ninja guinea pig trainer (i own 14 of them)!
for ur gift....(yes anyone who is new here gets a gift Wink ) i shall give you....

A PIZZA KIT MAKER!

enjoy and have fun here at PCF! Big Grin Anime Smile
Tony Waynewrong 12-02-2004 09:29 AM
Welcome to Paradise...err...Paradigm, BigNinjaPimp. I hope you enjoy your stay.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman. They aren't allowed here.
Asirt 12-02-2004 10:06 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, BigNinjaPimp! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, and they will answer you anything! Wink

Later,
Trisa
Madrona 12-02-2004 10:29 AM
Welcome BigNinjaPimp! Our domes are your domes. Make yourself comfortable and relax. You'll enjoy your stay. It's the best place to spend way too much of your time!

Madrona
Buck Buck #1 12-02-2004 05:09 PM
I'm glad that I could finally force convince you to join. have funThumbs Up
Avenir 12-02-2004 06:57 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums. We hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Zopwx2 12-02-2004 08:01 PM
yo, who is your friend?

Anyway this place is "te h shiznit"
harshfire 12-02-2004 11:25 PM
Ah wazz up fool? Name's JA, and if you need a friend, I'm here for ye. lol. Dis is brad, ::points to brad::, this is Nagi ::points to Nagi::, this is Schu ::points to Schu::...

Schu: DON"T CALL ME THAT!

Oaky...and this is Farfarello. ::points to Farf::

Farf: Huh? Are ye talking to me?

Yeah, this is my little gang.

Schu: Hey, can I give the newb a migrane?

Brad: Dammit, Schuldich, how many times have I said no! You can't give the newb a migrane, got it?

Me: Let's get some ice cream. Oh, and as a gift you get...a nice peice of gum that's been in my back pack for who knows how long.

Later days:
JA
BigNinjaPimp 12-03-2004 02:19 PM
quote:
yo, who is your friend?

com_bun_bun
there are a few others but im not sure of their sn's yet
Bllue 12-04-2004 12:47 PM
welcome! <_< >_> heres a bllue orrange! ^_^
Sephiroth 12-05-2004 08:06 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Have fun with it!